Dr. Daniel J Kary DO
Neurologist | Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM287 MAIN ST LEWISTON ME, 04240
Dr. Daniel Kary practices Neuropathology in LEWISTON, ME. Dr. Kary studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Ok State Univ, Coll of Osteo Med, Tulsa, Ok 1980
Oklahoma State Univ Center For Health Sciences College Of Osteopathic 1980
Dr. Daniel J Kary DO's Practice location
LEWISTON, ME 04240Get Direction
Dr. Daniel J Kary DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kary
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- Migraine Associated Vertigo (MAV)
What is Vertigo?Vertigo is a sensation that is associated with dizziness or giddiness associated with certain movements. There are various factors that could contribute to vertigo in people. Migraine is just one of the many contributing factors that could result in vertigo.What is a Migraine?A...
- Legendary Athlete Usain Bolt Helps Create Watch to Support Muscular Dystrophy
Usain Bolt, known as one of the greatest athletes of all time because of his impressive track record, has achieved his latest victory by launching a watch design in partnership with Unique Hublot, and the Hublot Big Bang UNICO Usain Bolt watch is created in collaboration with the Lightning Bolt.The...
- The Robotic Device to Improve Balance and Gait in Parkinson’s Patients
Parkinson’s disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that severely incapacitates the patient, rendering him or her unable to perform certain tasks — especially in its more advanced stages. Fortunately, when compared to other neurodegenerative disorders, such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s is...
- 5 Tips for Living with Migraines
5 Tips for Living with MigrainesHaving migraine headaches can be a very disturbing experience. Migraines have a tendency to disrupt the lives of those who have the condition. This is true especially if the headaches come during working hours. Some people who experience migraines have problems...
- Robin Williams' Secret Battle with Lewy Body Dementia
What is Lewy body dementia?Lewy body dementia is a progressive neurological disease characterized by an abnormal buildup of proteins called Lewy bodies in the brain cells involved in memory, thinking, behavior, and movement. This protein buildup is also associated with Parkinson’s disease....
- Dr. Alison Claire Daigle D.O.99 CAMPUS AVE LEWISTON ME 04240
- Dr. Daniel Bobker MD115 Main Street Lewiston ME 04240
- Dr. Mitchell K Ross MD10 Minot Ave Auburn ME 04210
- Dr. Andrew Haltof DO86 Main St Auburn ME 04210
- Dr. David B Robinson MD10 Minot Ave Auburn ME 04210
- Dr. Peter Michael File D.O.491 Us Route 1 Freeport ME 04032