Dr. Tzu-ling Chen practices Periodontics in Los Angeles, CA. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Chen has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Chen provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Tzu-ling Chen DDS's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90089Get Direction
Dr. Tzu-ling Chen DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Vitamin D May Help Improve Balance in Younger Parkinson's Patients
Can vitamin D help your Parkinson’s balance symptoms subside? It is highly possible. Vitamin D is a natural, anti-inflammatory that is consumable. You can lower the amount of C-reactive protein or the protein that is responsible for most types of inflammation by supplementing your diet with...
- The Rotavirus Vaccination is Not Associated With Intestinal Disorders
Many doctors still dread to recommend rotavirus vaccination thinking that it may increase the chances of bowel blockage, known as intussusceptions, in children. Many studies have shown that vaccination can considerably reduce the number of hospitalizations due to severe diarrhea in infants. One of...
- Unborn Baby Saved Mother from Ovarian Cancer
Bringing a child into the world is monumental for anyone, and having a baby changes a mother's life forever. However, in the case of Karly Miller, her baby literally saved her life.Diagnosis during pregnancyKarly Miller was at the 19-week mark during her pregnancy when she was diagnosed with ovarian...
- An Open Letter to Parents of Children with Cystic Fibrosis
A columnist with Cystic Fibrosis News Today recently opened up about what his life with cystic fibrosis has been like. He is a deaf 24-year-old named Brad Dell, and he loves everything about his life. Instead of letting the disease ruin his life, he has chosen to be thankful for everything that he...
- Frankincense Health Benefits and Uses
What is frankincense?Frankincense is also known as "olibanum" and is one of the ancient resins used in making incense and perfumes. Frankincense oil is derived from a tree belonging to the family of Burseraceae. The word “frankincense” is believed to have originated from the French...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Todd B. Benia DDS18250 Roscoe Blvd. Northridge California 91325
- Dr. Rashti Mahnaz D.D.S9735 Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills CA 90212
- Dr. Miles Madison DDS350 South Beverly Drive Beverly Hills California 90212
- Dr. Dennis R. Hunt D.D.S.2511 Artesia Blvd Redondo Beach CA 90278
- Dr. Sam Israel Naim D.D.S.16661 Ventura Boulevard Encino CA 91436
- Dr. Gerald Irwin Drury DDS1100 Pacific Coast Hermosa Beach CA 90254