Dr. James Kreindler practices Allergy and Immunology care in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Kreindler specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Kreindler provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Univ of Cincinnati Coll of Med, Cincinnati Oh 1975
University of Cincinnati / Main Campus 1975
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine 1975
- L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Pediatric Allergy; Regional Med Ctr At Memphis, Pediatrics
Dr. James Jacob Kreindler M.D.'s Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45242Get Direction
Dr. James Jacob Kreindler M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Eczema Be Treated with Over-the-Counter Medications?
What is eczema?Eczema is a condition that affects the skin. Its typical symptoms include a rough inflamed skin with fluid-filled blisters that are itchy. Eczema most often affects the areas of the neck, inner elbows, behind the knees, the wrists, ankles, and the creases between the buttocks. The...
- Everything You Need to Know About the Chicken Pox Vaccine
The chicken pox vaccine is the medicine given to people who are susceptible to the disease and hence protects one against the vaccine. This vaccine that causes the chickenpox disease is the varicella vaccine. This chicken pox vaccine is usually excavated from a weak virus. This weak virus is...
- Allergies: Symptoms, Causes and Risk Factors
What are Allergies?An allergy is basically a disorder of the immune system response that leads to certain symptoms, such as coughing, sneezing, watery eyes, and a runny nose. When the immune system reacts to a foreign substance, such as dust mites, pollen, pet dander, bee venom, or any kind of food,...
- How Your Immune System Works
What is the immune system and how does it work?The immune system is regarded as the natural defense system in your body. The immune system, together with a network of cells and tissues, as well as body organs, protects your body against harmful foreign invaders or substances. Examples of foreign...
- Immunosuppressive Drugs for Multiple Sclerosis
What is multiple sclerosis (MS)?Multiple sclerosis is a medical condition that affects the brain and the spinal cord. A few of the early symptoms of the disease are numbness, tingling sensation, blurry vision, and feeling weak. In this disease, the immune system tends to attack the myelin, which is...
- What Is Vistaril Used For?
What is Vistaril (hydroxyzine)?Vistaril is a medication used to reduce central nervous system activity. It is an antihistamine drug that can help reduce the effects of histamine in the body and relieve symptoms of allergy, such as histamine-induced itch, hives, and contact dermatitis.Vistaril is...
- Dr. Justin C Greiwe M.D.8444 WINTON RD CINCINNATI OH 45231
- Dr. Susan R Abouhassan MD11100 Euclid Avenue Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Duane Leslie Keitel M. D.517 Centre View Blvd Ft Mitchell KY 41017
- Dr. Christopher David Codispoti MD, MS234 Goodman St Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Michelle B Lierl M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Haejin Kim MD231 Albert Sabin Way Cincinnati OH 45267