Dr. Sarah E Snell MD
Surgical Oncologist | Surgical Oncology12700 Southfork Rd Suite 255 Saint Louis MO, 63128
Dr. Sarah Snell is a surgical oncologist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Snell specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
Education and Training
Univ of Louisville Sch of Med, Louisville Ky 1998
University of Louisville School of Medicine 1998
- Breast Cancer
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Louisville Sch Of Med, General Surgery
- University of Louisville School of Medicine Program
Dr. Sarah E Snell MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63128Get Direction
Dr. Sarah E Snell MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Snell
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- Melanoma: Get the Facts
Melanoma is a form of skin cancer that develops in the melanocytes, which are the cells that determine your skin color because of the melanin pigment. Melanoma has the ability to develop in various parts of the body including the eyes, nails, mouth, as well as some internal organs such as the...
- Pink Chair Project Celebrates Survivors of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among American women, with the exception of skin cancers. It is also the second leading cause of death among women, after lung cancer. The American Cancer Society estimates that there are over 3.1 million breast cancer survivors in the United States,...
- What is Testicular Cancer: Get the Facts
Testicular cancer is a malignancy that affects the testes, which are the sex glands in men that are responsible for secreting the male sex hormone testosterone and for producing sperm cells that fertilize female eggs to kick start a pregnancy.Prevalence of testicular cancerIn the United States,...
- What Is Nodular Melanoma?
Melanoma is a serious skin cancer which arises from pigment cells called as melanocytes. An invasive form of melanoma is called nodular melanoma. Nodular melanoma is a serious skin cancer that got its name from the word "nodule", a doctor’s term for a lump as nodular melanoma lesions are shaped...
- Alternative Treatments for Bladder Cancer
Alternative Treatments for Bladder CancerCancer occurs in various stages, and as it moves from one stage to another, it gets worse. Therefore, as the condition progresses, more effective methods of treatment have to be applied. At times, even two treatment methods can be applied together.In...
- Dr. Jovita Un Oruwari MD15945 Clayton Rd Ballwin MO 63011
- Dr. Pamela Wilbanks Bunting DO4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Diane M Radford MD15945 Clayton Rd Ballwin MO 63011
- Dr. William C Chapman MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Marlys E Schuh MD15945 Clayton Rd Ballwin MO 63011
- Dr. Maria Bernadette Doyle MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110