Heidi Louise Mckellar MD
Radiation Oncologist | Radiation Oncology721 Clinic Dr Tyler TX, 75701
Dr. Heidi L. McKellar is a radiation oncologist with the ETMC Cancer Institute. She earned her medical degree from University of Texas Health Science Center. Her residency was at University of TexasMD ...
Education and Training
Smith College MD
University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston 1994
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Univ Of Tex MD Anderson Cancer Center
- University Of Texas At Houston 1995
- University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center 1999
- Stanford University, Medical Oncology 2003
Heidi Louise Mckellar MD's Practice location
Tyler, TX 75701Get Direction
DALLAS, TX 75246Get Direction
Heidi Louise Mckellar MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mckellar
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- What Are the Side Effects of Radiation Therapy?
Radiation therapy, also known as radiotherapy, is a procedure that is used mainly to treat cancer and other conditions such as thyroid disorders, non-cancerous growths, and blood disorders. Just like other types of treatment, radiotherapy often causes side effects. The side effects generally depend...
- What Is Stage 4 Bladder Cancer?
Stage 4 bladder cancer is a bladder cancer that has spread through the bladder wall. In this stage, cancer has also invaded the lymph nodes, abdominal wall, and other body organs. This type of cancer is also known as "metastatic" bladder cancer.Stage 4 bladder cancer applies to bladder cancer that...
- Reasons Why You Need a Radiation Therapy
Radiation therapy is one of the several treatment methods available for cancer. It is used to treat many different types of cancer. At least half of the patients with cancer receive radiation therapy during their cancer treatment. Radiation therapy can be used as the main treatment for your cancer...
- What Is Recovery Like for Radiation Therapy?
After undergoing radiation therapy, the patient will be instructed on what to do, the appointments to keep, and everything they will need to know to make a full and safe recovery. Recovery usually depends on a lot of factors, but the following are some of the important ones:...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Dr. John Mathis Barnett MD700 Olympic Plaza Cir Tyler TX 75701
- Dr. Mark Wayne Saunders MD910 E HOUSTON ST TYLER TX 75702
- Dr. Marc Drapeau911 S Beckham Ave Tyler TX 75701
- Dr. Bruce Elkin Ellerin M.D.1000 E 101st Ter Kansas City MO 64131
- Dr. Carlo greg Niepes Demandante M.D.101 Bodin Cir Travis Afb CA 94535
- Dr. Lewis Garvey Smith MD602 Indiana Ave Lubbock TX 79415