Dr. Antonie Kline is a pediatrician practicing in Towson, MD. Dr. Kline is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Kline diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Kline can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1986
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 1986
Medical GeneticsAmerican Board of Medical GeneticsABMG
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Cornelia de Lange syndrome: extending the physical and psychological phenotype.
- GeneMatcher aids in the identification of a new malformation syndrome with intellectual disability, unique facial dysmorphisms, and skeletal and connective tissue abnormalities caused by de novo variants in HNRNPK.
- Mutations in DDX3X Are a Common Cause of Unexplained Intellectual Disability with Gender-Specific Effects on Wnt Signaling.
- Buggies, villi, cornelia, and genes: My extended mentorship with LG Jackson.
- Cornelia de Lange syndrome: Correlation of brain MRI findings with behavioral assessment.
- Improvement in hearing loss over time in Cornelia de Lange syndrome.
- Birth Defects
- Down Syndrome
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Cleft Palate
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Sinai Hosp Of Baltimore, Pediatrics
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore Program
Dr. Antonie D Kline M.D.'s Practice location
Towson, MD 21204Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Antonie D Kline M.D. | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Antonie D Kline M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Autism: Why Does Oxytocin Treatment Help Only Some Children?
For parents, treating their children is the most important task possible. However, it can often be immensely confusing when certain treatments and medications are saviors for some children while hardly affecting others. Oxytocin is one of these treatments that has seen a wide range of responses...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Head Motions Offer Insight into Autism for Girls
Autism was always considered to be a boy’s disorder. Girls are diagnosed with autism, too, but at a much lower rate; five times as many boys are diagnosed with autism as are girls.That may not necessarily be because boys have autism more frequently than girls, though. It is possible that girls...
- Dehydration in Infants: What are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Dehydration is a condition that occurs when the body has lost more water than the amount that it has taken in. A baby’s body is made up of 75 percent of water. Every day, your baby will lose some amount of water from the body due to crying, sweating, urination, bowel movements and even with...
- Is There a Relationship Between Autism and Vaccinations?
What the research showsSeveral studies have been carried out among children and adults to try and establish if there really is a link between the two, but the largest of them all was recently published in the Journal of the American Medical Association.The study was conducted to establish any link...
- Mrs. Jessica L M Herzog MD500 Upper Chesapeake Dr Bel Air MD 21014
- Dr. Kamakshi Neelkantan M.D.2108 Emmorton Park Road Edgewood Maryland 21040
- Mr. Salvador Papa MD2446 Mountain Road Pasadena Maryland 21122
- Dr. Olufunke S. Pickering M.D.3510 Brenbrook Dr Randallstown Maryland 21133
- Dr. Barnett Mennen M.D.9396 Baltimore National Pike Ellicott City MD 21042
- Dr. Marta Markman MD8109 Ritchie Highway Pasadena Maryland 21122