Dr. Roxanne V Newman MD
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery737 Broadway Fargo ND, 58122
Dr. Roxanne Newman is a vascular surgeon practicing in Fargo, ND. Dr. Newman specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Newman diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine 1986
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Heart Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- FellowAmerican College of Surgeons
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr, General Surgery
- CEME/Mount Sinai Medical Center Program
Dr. Roxanne V Newman MD's Practice location
Fargo, ND 58122Get Direction
Dr. Roxanne V Newman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Newman
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- How Can I Improve Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins can affect your self esteem, since they are distressing and painful. These veins can develop anywhere in the body, although the legs are commonly affected. They are usually twisted, swollen and deep purple or blue in color.When blood starts accumulating in the veins as a result of...
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- How are Varicose Veins Diagnosed?
Blood from body organs is transported to the heart via blood vessels, or veins. Organs use oxygen to function, and they discharge blood that has been used that contains waste products like carbon dioxide. The veins then take the blood to the heart and back to the lungs, where the carbon dioxide is...
- Dr. Todd Reil MD801 Broadway N Fargo ND 58102
- Dr. Oyetunde O Siyanbade MD3000 32nd Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Gary M Kubalak MD801 Broadway N Fargo ND 58102
- Dr. Ajit S Damle MD737 Broadway Fargo ND 58122
- Dr. Stephen A Stromstad MD737 Broadway Fargo ND 58122
- Dr. Kurt Dwight Lindquist M.D.2101 Elm St N Fargo ND 58102