Dr. Jay Michael Odell MD
Pediatrician3900 Capital Mall Drive Sw Olympia WA, 98502
Dr. Jay Odell is a pediatrician practicing in Olympia, WA. Dr. Odell is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Odell diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Odell can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Jay Michael Odell MD's Practice location
Olympia, WA 98502Get Direction
- How Often Should a Newborn Poop?
First-time parents may wonder how often their newborn should poop and what a normal newborn poop would look like. A baby’s health can be best indicated by a baby’s bowel movement, but new parents may not know what to expect. For this reason, new parents become unsure and apprehensive during...
- Croup: Making a Diagnosis
Croup is a common viral infection among children. It causes inflammation and swelling of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (throat). As a result, a barking cough and noisy breathing often occur. Children under five years old are the most susceptible to the condition.Children who contract croup...
- Why We Should Not Define Autism in Terms of ‘Deficits’
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. It is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and repetitive behaviors. These challenges involve impairments in social reciprocity and in the use of verbal and...
- What is World Autism Awareness Day?
Just like everyone else, people with autism move through substantial life changes. Their quality of life depends on the foundation that was provided during their childhood. In addition, there is ongoing support revolving around their medical, educational, social and family needs. There is no single...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- Dr. Megan M Hubbard M.D.700 Lilly Rd NE Olympia WA 98506
- Dr. Melinda Louise Behrens MD2148 Huntington Loop Se Olympia WA 98513
- Dr. Beth Ellen Davis MD MPHMadigan Army Medical Center Tacoma WA 98431
- Dr. Steven August Bondi JD, MDDepartment Of Pediatrics Tacoma WA 98431
- Dr. Rebecca Miller Jennings M.D.800 Yauger Way Sw Olympia WA 98502
- Laura Sherman Chesley M.D.9040 A Reid St Tacoma WA 98431