Dr. Adam Gulhan practices Neuropathology in Norfolk, VA. Dr. Gulhan studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Gulhane Askeri Tip Akademisi 1987
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Clinical Neurophysiology
Dr. Adam Mehmet Gulhan MD's Practice location
Norfolk, VA 23502Get Direction
MARINETTE, WI 54143Get Direction
Dr. Adam Mehmet Gulhan MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Support Groups for Muscular Dystrophy: Finding Genuine Connection and Understanding
A lot of people are suffering from muscular dystrophy (MD). The most common forms of MD in children are Duchenne and Becker, and about 400 to 500 boys are born with these in the United States each year. About 70,000 people in the UK suffer from MD. This condition, which is usually acquired by people...
- Legendary Athlete Usain Bolt Helps Create Watch to Support Muscular Dystrophy
Usain Bolt, known as one of the greatest athletes of all time because of his impressive track record, has achieved his latest victory by launching a watch design in partnership with Unique Hublot, and the Hublot Big Bang UNICO Usain Bolt watch is created in collaboration with the Lightning Bolt.The...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease in which the protective myelin sheath of the nerves is damaged, affecting the transmission of messages to and from the brain and spinal cord. This is a progressive, debilitating disease that results in nerve deterioration which is, unfortunately, an...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- Signs of Stroke in Men
According to statistics, about 795,000 Americans are affected by a stroke. Moreover, the worst thing is that the majority of stroke victims will die from stroke-related complications. In fact, stroke is the third largest cause of death in the USA. It is particularly more prevalent in...
- Anti-Tremor Medications for Parkinson's Disease
IntroductionParkinson’s disease is a chronic and progressive disorder. In this disorder, the movements of the individual are affected. When we say progressive, it means that as time passes by, the symptoms related to the disease tend to worsen. Parkinson’s disease does not have a complete cure...
- Dr. Salim Qazizadeh MD300 Medical Pkwy Chesapeake Virginia 23320
- Dr. Amrutlal J. Barot M.D.637 Kingsborough Square Chesapeake Virginia 23320
- Yashma Patel600 Gresham Drive Norfolk Virginia 23507
- Kamal Raymond Chemali3121 Beldover Lane Virginia Beach Virginia 23452
- Dr. Thomas C Enlow M.D.1 Perkins Sq Akron OH 44308
- Dr. Armistead D. Williams M.D.6161 Kempsville Cir Norfolk VA 23502