Dr. Yeremi Canizales is a Dentist practicing in Belcamp, MD. Dr. Canizales specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Member Maryland State Dental Association
Dr. Yeremi A Canizales D.D.S.'s Practice location
Belcamp, MD 21017Get Direction
Dr. Yeremi A Canizales D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Mohamed Lamin Saccoh413 Pulaski Highway Joppa Maryland 21085
- Heejun K. Lee110 North Point Blvd Baltimore Maryland 21224
- Howard Kaplan D.D.S.2018 Rock Spring Road Forest Hill MD 21050
- Paul D Chizmar DDS49 ROCK SPRINGS RD CONOWINGO MD 21918
- Dr. Mohamed Saccoh D. D. S413 Pulaski Hwy Joppa MD 21085
- Elliot Einbinder DDS9101 FRANKLIN SQUARE DR STE 216 BALTIMORE MD 21237