Dr. Eva Jakabovics practices Allergy and Immunology care in Blue Bell, PA. Dr. Jakabovics specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Jakabovics provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
- Skin Allergy Testing/treatment
- Hives (uritcaria), Asthma, Eczema (atopic Dermatitis) And More
- Allergy injections
- Food Allergies
- Immune deficiency and recurrent infections
- Aspirin allergy treatment
- Asthma screening and diagnosis
- Chronic Cough
- Allergy Drops
- Peanut allergy drops
- Eye Allergy
- Personalized Medicine
- Patch Testing
Eva Jakabovics MD's Practice location
Blue Bell, PA 19422 Get Direction
Blue Bell, PA 19422 Get Direction
Doylestown, PA 18901 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Eva Jakabovics MD | Allergist and Immunologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Eva Jakabovics MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jakabovics
- Richard a.
- Pink Eye vs. Allergies
IntroductionThe eye is one of the sensitive parts of the body, and it easily gets affected by any irritants such as microbes. Eyes turning red would be due to not getting enough sleep or not blinking enough in a day. In certain cases, it can also be a sign of some kind of infection or...
- Immunosuppressive Drugs for Multiple Sclerosis
What is multiple sclerosis (MS)?Multiple sclerosis is a medical condition that affects the brain and the spinal cord. A few of the early symptoms of the disease are numbness, tingling sensation, blurry vision, and feeling weak. In this disease, the immune system tends to attack the myelin, which is...
- Exercising Can Reduce Allergies
It is indeed a challenge to do outdoor exercises if you are an individual with allergies. Here are a few things to keep in mind when going for some exercise outdoors.Know the triggers for allergies“It is very important to know what you are allergic to”, says Michael Blaiss, MD, a past president...
- Can Eczema Flare-Up Anywhere on My Body?
Eczema is the general term of a number of skin conditions. Doctors believe that the condition is passed on genetically and results from a disorder of the immune system. This disorder results in the overreaction of the system when it encounters certain triggers in the environment.Eczema can affect...
- What Should I Know About Asthma Inhalers?
Inhalers are very popular, lifesaving medications for many who are suffering from asthma and other lung conditions. Knowing about the different types of inhalers and how to use them effectively is very important in controlling the conditions. An asthma inhaler is ideal to deliver the medication for...
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- Dr. Stephanie Ann Knapp D.O. 4 Terry Dr Newtown PA 18940
- Dr. John R Cohn M.D. 1015 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Khalil Mahmood Malik MD 1037 S Broad St Lansdale PA 19446
- Dr. Andrea Joan Apter MD 3400 Spruce Street Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Miae Oh M.D. 14D Memorial Dr. Doylestown PA 18901
- Dr. Elias Michael Abboud M.D. 261 Old York Rd Jenkintown PA 19046