Ms. Anne C Hermann MD
Internist6387 Central Avenue Saint Petersburg FL, 33710
Dr. Anne C. Hermann is a Board Certified Internist and Physician Nutrition Specialist serving the Tampa and St. Petersburg areas for more than 10 years. Dr. Hermann is experienced in Nutrition & Weight ...
Education and Training
University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey-Robert Wood Johnson Med School M. D. 2000
Columbia College of Physcians & Surgeons Residency 2003
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Medical Honor Society Member Medical Honor Society
- Vitals Patients' Choice Award 2012,2013 Vitals Patients
- Vitals Compassionate Doctor Recognition 2012,2013 Vitals Compassionate Doctor
- Vitals On-Time Doctor Award 2014,2015 Vitals On-Time Doctor
- Internal Medicine
- Physician Nutrition Specialist
- Weight Loss Cosmetic Medicine Botox
- Cosmetic Medicine Botox
- Integrative/functional Medicine
- Nutrition & Weight Loss
- Allergy Testing
- Spa Services
- Hormone Medicine
- Bioidentical Hormones
- Hormone Pellets
- Vitamin Testing
- Board Certified American Board of Physician Nutrition Specialist
- Professional Member AOA Medical Honors Society
- Professional Member American Academy of Medical Acupuncture
- Columbia University Internal Medicine 2003
- Clinical Journal of Pharmacology and TherapeuticsOver-the-counter progesterone cream produces significant drug exposure compared to a food2005
Ms. Anne C Hermann MD's Practice location
TAMPA, FL 33609Get Direction
Ms. Anne C Hermann MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hermann
- K. b.
Hermann Wellness is a trusted resource for my holistic needs.
- Jennifer s.
Great experience and very thorough. Made me feel very comfortable and was very knowledgeable..
- T. m.
She was wonderful. I 'm referring my Husband.
Gentle and Kind.
- Leo f.
Dr Herman is a great doctor..
Great service, professional, quality work!.
- P. m.
Extremely professional and gentle. She focused exclusively on MY desired outcome!.
- Kayli g.
The front desk is great here!!.
- Catherine j.
Wonderful Experience .
- J. d.
- Randall r.
Dr. Hermann's Engagement with Patients is Excellent.
A Great Experience.
- Elizabeth j.
Delightful and stressless experience!.
- Beatriz g.
Makes you feel beautiful and has great experience.
- Paul w.
Fabulous, painless, and magical!.
- Tracy t.
Incredible staff and Dr. Hermann is amazing and so personable and friendly.
- Jennifer l.
Dr. Graham seen for accupuncture.
- C. c.
dr Terry Graham.
- Angela h.
- Emily s.
Mandy did a facial and peel..
- Elizabeth l.
Dr. Hermann is helpful and understanding..
Healing the Gut and Celiac Disease.
- C. f.
Anne is very friendly and knowledgeable. .
- R. b.
My experience with Dr. Hermann and her services have been excellent..
- K. b.
- Kat p.
Dr H is very professional and kind.+ Show More
- What Are Lymphocytes? Low, Normal, and High Lymphocyte Counts
Lymphocytes are a type of white blood cell produced in the bone marrow. A few lymphocytes enter the bloodstream while some move into the lymphatic system. Having a low or high lymphocyte count can help identify a person's medical condition. Normal lymphocyte counts usually vary from one laboratory...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- What Is a Drug Interaction?
IntroductionAccording to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 20,000 deaths annually happen due to unintentional drug poisoning. Moreover, the US Food and Drug Administration stated that four or more prescribed medications are concurrently taken by 40 percent of Americans,...
- What Causes a Sore Throat?
A sore throat is simply defined as pain, irritation or itchiness of the throat. A person having a sore throat may have difficulty swallowing foods and liquids. In addition, the pain may be exacerbated when you try to swallow. A sore throat can affect both children and adults. Symptoms of sore...
- What Is a Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP) Used For?
Basic Metabolic PanelA basic metabolic panel is a group of blood tests that will give healthcare providers important information about an individual's current metabolic status, which includes kidney function, blood sugar levels, acid-base balance, and electrolyte balance. Having a combination of...
- What Is Tramadol Used For?
Tramadol, sold under the brand name "Ultram" in the United States, is a synthetic opioid analgesic used to manage moderate to moderately-severe pain. It is generally used to relieve pain as that experienced during chronic conditions like arthritis or after surgery. Tramadol Hcl 50 mg also arrives in...
- Dr. Margaret Theodore M.D.5420 Webb Road Tampa Florida 33615
- Dr. Karon Locicero MD2605 West Swann Avenue Tampa Florida 33609
- Dr. Jack Alexander MD315 75th St W Bradenton Florida 34209
- Joseph Mario Solinas100 La Palma Court Venice Florida 34292
- Dr. Atta Butt MD3190 McMullen Booth Road Clearwater Florida 33761
- Dr. Andreas M. Grossgold M.D401 Corbett Street Clearwater FL 33756