Dr. Julie Nielsen Lindsey MD
Family Practitioner222 Ashville Ave Cary, NC Cary NC, 27518
Dr. Julie Lindsey completed medical school and family medicine residency training at UNC-Chapel Hill. Prior to medical training, she received a Masters degree in Theology at Duke Divinity School, where ...
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM- 2005
- Physical Exams
- Pap Smears
- Contraception And Iud Placement
- Acute And Chronic Illness Care
- Skin Biopsies
- Joint Injections
- Member American Academy of Family Physicians 2005
- University of North Carolina School of Medicine Family Medicine 2005
Experience & Accolades
- Phyician2013Duke Primary Care MeadowmontPrimary care physician
- physician2005 - 2013private practicePrimary care physician
- Resident physician2001 - 2005UNC Hospitals
Dr. Julie Nielsen Lindsey MD's Practice location
CHAPEL HILL, NC 27514Get Direction
Dr. Julie Nielsen Lindsey MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lindsey
Would only see for a common cold. Dr. Lindsey will dedicate a lot of time to you and is very caring. The ultimate problem is competence which is lacking. If you would like proper diagnosis and treatment then look elsewhere.
- Charity c.
Above And Beyond.
- Loretta m.
Dr. Lindsey is the best!.
- The Possible Causes of Rib Pain
What is a rib cage?A human rib cage consists of 12 pairs of ribs, which are symmetrically paired on both sides of the body. The rib cage shields the organs located in the chest region, which include the lungs and heart from any kind of damage or injury. The ribs are attached to the sternum...
- Foods That Can Relieve Nausea
Nausea is a very unpleasant condition that is known as a feeling of sickness or uneasiness. Nausea is often a precursor to vomiting, and nearly everyone suffers from nausea at some point. Nausea can have a variety of different causes such as food poisoning, dehydration, motion sickness, morning...
- Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?
Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?Cholera is an infection that causes thousands of deaths around the world every year. The biggest challenge posed by cholera is that it is difficult to control and treat at the same time. The infection spreads very fast affecting a huge...
- Pleurisy vs. Bronchitis: Differences and Similarities
What is pleurisy?Pleurisy is a condition, in which the lining that surrounds the lungs and the interior of the chest cavity is inflamed. Due to the inflammation of the pleura, this condition is also called as pleuritis. The pleural space is the space between the lungs and the chest cavity wall....
- Is Candidiasis of the Skin Contagious?
What is candidiasis of the skin?There are various types of bacteria and fungi that thrive on the skin. Strangely, these bacteria and fungi are a part of the natural environment and many of them help the body carry out normal functions. However, some of these bacteria and fungi can negatively react...
- A Guide to Recognizing the Early Signs of Shingles
Shingles, also known as herpes zoster, is a disease that occurs due to the reappearance of the varicella-zoster virus, which is the causative agent of chickenpox. Shingles usually starts with a skin rash. These skin rashes occur either in the form of a band or a strip covering a small area on your...
- Dr. Jonathan L. Sheline MD, MS3001 Academy Rd Durham NC 27707
- Susan Howard Catchings FNP600 New Waverly Place Cary NC 27518
- Dr. Andrew C Hannapel MD101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Mona Soliman M.D.11200 Governor Manly Way Raleigh NC 27614
- Dr. David Paul Adams MD218 Ashville Ave Cary NC 27518
- Dr. Henry D Jefferson M.D.1515 Sw Cary Pkwy Cary NC 27511