Dr. Robert David Burns M.D.
Pediatrician770 Balgreen Dr Suite 101 Mansfield OH, 44906
Dr. Robert Burns is a pediatrician practicing in Mansfield, OH. Dr. Burns is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Burns diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Burns can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1978
Ohio State University College of Medicine 1978
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Pediatrics
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Program
Dr. Robert David Burns M.D.'s Practice location
Mansfield, OH 44906Get Direction
Dr. Robert David Burns M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Burns
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy?
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- What Is Newborn Jaundice?
Jaundice is a harmless condition that often affects newborn babies, which makes the skin and whites of the eyes become yellowish. The medical description of jaundice in newborns is neonatal jaundice. It can occur if high levels of bilirubin are found in the blood and body tissues of...
- What is World Autism Awareness Day?
Just like everyone else, people with autism move through substantial life changes. Their quality of life depends on the foundation that was provided during their childhood. In addition, there is ongoing support revolving around their medical, educational, social and family needs. There is no single...
- Cold Sores in Babies
As we all know, newborn babies do not develop strong immune systems immediately. Their bodies are still in the midst of the human development process and are adapting to the changes they face in the outside world. Thus, cold sores in newborn babies with weak immune systems can be extremely...
- Dr. Paul Andrew Chang MD2558 W 4th St Mansfield OH 44906
- Dr. Tamara Lee Cunningham M.D.6445 High Star Dr Houston TX 77074
- Dr. Andrea Marie Knighton D.O.1 Perkins Sq Akron OH 44308
- Dr. Acen Waraidzo Oloya M.D.1 Perkins Sq Akron OH 44308
- Dr. Marcia F Brown MD270 Portland Way S Galion OH 44833
- Dr. Colleen J Mckinney M.D.120 Sturges Ave Mansfield OH 44903