Dr. James Jaques, D.O.
Family Practitioner | Adult Medicine2450 Butler St Easton PA, 18042
Dr. James Jaques practices urgent care medicine in Easton, Pa. Dr. Jaques specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, Dr. Jaques possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health.
Education and Training
AT Still University Doctor of Osteopathy 1986
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Former Elder College Hill Presbyterian Church
Dr. James Jaques, D.O.'s Practice location
Easton, PA 18042Get Direction
Dr. James Jaques, D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jaques
- Breast Cancer and Hair Loss: Inspirational Messages from Other Women
Hair. The bane of every teenage girl’s existence, the thing that keeps parents who get their girls ready for school up at night, and for many, it is something that is still difficult to master. When it comes to cutting it, braiding it, coloring it, tying it, or pinning it, sometimes, the hair just...
- What Should I Know About Blood Clots?
Blood flows continuously through blood vessels and supplies nutrients and oxygen to different parts of the body. At the site of an injury, a blood clot prevents excess bleeding. Under normal conditions, blood clots are lifesaving. When the clot is formed as a part of normal repair process in the...
- What Is the Cause of an Underactive Thyroid Gland?
Gaining weight? Feeling colder? Feeling depressed? Hypothyroidism could be the reason behind it.What is hypothyroidism?Also known as low thyroid or underactive thyroid, hypothyroidism is characterized by underactive thyroid glands that fail to produce an adequate amount of thyroid hormones. These...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Cervical Cancer?
Abnormal growth and division of the cells in the cervix leads to cervical cancer. The cervix is the part of the female body that connects the uterus to the vagina. The abnormal cells become invasive and they may invade other organs, like lungs, liver, bladder, and even rectum. As the disease...
- Tips to Consider to Protect Your Healthy, Glowing Skin
The skin is the largest organ of the body and is normally exposed to a number of things that can take away its natural glow.OverexposureThere was a general belief that it is normal to apply oil on one's skin at the start of sunbathing. Over a period of time, dermatologists warned us about the harm...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cholecystectomy
A cholecystectomy is a type of surgery done to remove the gallbladder. Although the gallbladder’s function is to store bile, which helps in your digestion, you can still live a healthy life without it. Gallbladder removal through surgery is the most effective treatment in dealing with gallbladder...
- Dr. Victoria Rita Palmer D.O.1052 Milford Warren Glen Rd Bloomsbury NJ 08804
- Dr. Alan Remde M.D.755 MEMORIAL PKWY STE 300 PHILLIPSBURG NJ 08865
- Dr. Michael O\'Connor D.O.3760 Brookside Rd Macungie PA 18062
- Dr. John A Berdini MD302 Ash Lane Riegelsville PA 18077
- Dr. Yulia Aleksandrova MD255 Front St Hellertown PA 18055
- Dr. Mary Patricia Fabian M.D.1101 W Emaus Ave Allentown PA 18103