Dr. Ammar Alzoubi is an oncologist practicing in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Alzoubi specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Alzoubi manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
Aleppo University Faculty of Med Syria,Syria MD
Aleppo University Faculty of Med Syria,Syria 1988
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
Dr. Ammar Alzoubi MD's Practice location
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Get Direction
Fargo, ND 58102Get Direction
ROCHESTER, NY 14642Get Direction
Dr. Ammar Alzoubi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Alzoubi
Excellent Doctor, no other Doctor could compare to him Accuate Diaqnosis, Diet to follow to make sure I was getting enough Protein.
- This Ovarian Cancer Treatment Gives Patients Freedom During Chemotherapy
PARP inhibitors are making a big difference to cancer patients. Since they are administered orally, patients have the freedom to take them at home, and aren’t restricted by hospital visits for chemotherapy. Here’s Laurie McAndrews’s story.In December 2014, Laurie McAndrews from Illinois was...
- Tonsil Research Shows Promising Results for Lymphomas and Autoimmune Diseases
So, what does this mean exactly? Two scientists were studying at Australian National University (ANU) and discovered that particles once thought to only exist within the neurons of the brain also exist within the immune system. The immune system as a whole does an amazing job of targeting pathogens,...
- Is There Ever Enough Ovarian Cancer Research?
Recently, there has been much progress made in research of gynecological cancers. Many report that this period has been exceptionally productive in the field. However, despite how positive this is, many with gynecological cancers are upset that clinical trials are becoming decreasingly available, as...
- NBC Today's Hoda Kotb Opens Up About Her Personal Fight with Breast Cancer
For Hoda Kotb, cancer brought something to her life that ended up saving her. Most people know Hoda Kotb as the positive and energetic co-anchor of NBC News TODAY, but what people don't know is that she didn't always live her life this way.Back in her early 40s, Hoda was going through a tough time....
- Olympian Shannon Miller Teams Up with TESARO to Raise Awareness for Ovarian Cancer
Many may know Shannon Miller was an Olympic champion in the 90s, but many don't know that she is also an ovarian cancer survivor. While she was crucial to the American Olympic Team, she is now teaming up with TESARO to spread awareness and support for the ovarian cancer community.More about Shannon...
- Diagnosed with Breast Cancer at Age 32. And Then She Lost her Job
Adapting to a diagnosis of cancer is incredibly difficult. It feels like your world is being turned upside down, and it can be hard to look toward the future with anything but dread. This became even harder for Heather Caro when she lost her job immediately after learning of her cancer.From nurse to...
- Dr. Clara Hwang M.D.34815 W. Michigan Ave Wayne MI 48184
- Dr. Massimo Arcerito MD1500 E Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- M. Samm Pryce2190 South State Street Ann Arbor Michigan 48104
- Dr. Edward J. Kim M.D.1500 E. Medical Center Dr. Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Christopher D Lao MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Max S Wicha MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109