Dr. Ammar Alzoubi MD
Oncologist | Medical Oncology1500 East Medical Center Dr B1 Floor Cancer & Ge Ann Arbor MI, 48109
Dr. Ammar Alzoubi is an oncologist practicing in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Alzoubi specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Alzoubi manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
Aleppo University Faculty of Med Syria,Syria MD
Aleppo University Faculty of Med Syria,Syria 1988
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
Dr. Ammar Alzoubi MD's Practice location
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Get Direction
Fargo, ND 58102Get Direction
NEWARK, DE 19713Get Direction
Dr. Ammar Alzoubi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Alzoubi
Excellent Doctor, no other Doctor could compare to him Accuate Diaqnosis, Diet to follow to make sure I was getting enough Protein.
- Designer Bargains Raise $3 Million for Ovarian Cancer Research
Photo credit: Hamptons MonthlyResearchers worldwide have been diligently conducting as many studies as possible trying to find treatments and ultimately a cure for ovarian cancer. However, there is a major problem with conducting cancer research: It’s expensive. In order to conduct these studies...
- Holistic Treatments for Lung Cancer
Lung CancerThere are two main groups of primary lung cancer: small cell lung cancer (SCLC) and non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). These two main groups are based on the way the tumors grow and spread. Lung cancer has the highest rate of death of all cancers in the US. The main causes of lung cancer...
- Harry Connick Jr.'s Wife, Jill Goodacre, Discusses Breast Cancer Diagnosis
A breast cancer diagnosis can come as a shock to anyone. Five years ago, Jill Goodacre Connick went in for a routine yearly check-up, and walked out with a breast cancer diagnosis.“I’ll never forget it. It was one of the hardest days of my life,” she said.She and her husband, Harry Connick...
- Oncoplastic Surgery Success Story at Tufts Medical Center
While there are thousands of difficulties that surround breast cancer, one of the largest for many women is losing their breasts in surgery. While it is a necessary evil due to the cancer, it can be very difficult on confidence and self-image. If they wish to reconstruct their breasts, there are...
- Helpful or Misguided: What Is a Chemo Bath?
Receiving a stage IV ovarian cancer diagnosis, the terminal stage of ovarian cancer, can be shocking and overwhelming. This is what happened to 77-year-old Isabel Navas. She first started to experience a bloated stomach, but never considered the possibility that she could have cancer because she did...
- What’s Getting in the Way of Treatment for Rare Types of Ovarian Cancer?
Women who present to their healthcare provider with acute symptoms often already have progressed ovarian cancer. It is difficult to make medical advances with rare ovarian cancers because there are even fewer patients. Additionally, by the time patients begin to receive treatment, the cancer is...
- Dr. Massimo Arcerito MD1500 E Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Clara Hwang M.D.34815 W. Michigan Ave Wayne MI 48184
- M. Samm Pryce2190 South State Street Ann Arbor Michigan 48104
- Dr. Oleg Krijanovski MD, PHD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Edward J. Kim M.D.1500 E. Medical Center Dr. Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Yasser Khaled MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109