Judy L. Aschner, M.D. is an internationally recognized leader and physician-scientist in pediatrics, neonatology and perinatal biology. Her laboratory and translational research focus is the regulatio ...
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine- 2006
- FellowAmerican Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) AAP Section on Perinatal Pediatrics (SoPPe) NYState Chapter AAP
- Member American Thoracic Society
- Member American Physiological Society
- Member American Heart Association
- Member Society for Pediatric Research
- Member Perinatal Research Society
- University of Rochester Medical Center
Dr. Judy Aschner MD's Practice location
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
Dr. Judy Aschner MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding the Relationship Between Constipation and Parkinson’s
As technology progresses, understanding about the intensive dialogue between the gut and the brain is also getting better. It is now understood that if things go wrong with this exchange, it is terrible for both of them. Changes in the activity of the gut may worsen the functioning of the brain,...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Dr. Margaret Rush MD3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Christoph Ulrich Lehmann M.D.2200 Children's Way Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Elizabeth Harrelson MD11111 Dot Department Of Neonatology Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Eric Scott Palmer M.D.2300 Patterson St Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. Brian Scott Carter MD3601 The Vanderbilt Clinic Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. William M Devoe MD400 N State Of Franklin Rd Johnson City TN 37604