Dr. Thomas E. Eidson, DO is a double board-certified physician holding board certification as both a Family Medicine physician and as a Venous Disease Specialist (Phlebologist). He is certified through ...
Education and Training
Touro Univ Coll of Osteopathic Medicine Doctor of Osteopathy 2008
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM- 2012
- Venous Ablation
- St. Mary Corwin in Pueblo, CO Family Medicine 2011
- Rocky Mtn Vein Institute Phebology 2012
Experience & Accolades
- Vein Specialist2013Atlas Vein CareBoard Certified Vein Specialist (Phlebology)
Dr. Thomas Eric Eidson D.O.'s Practice location
Pueblo, CO 81003Get Direction
Arlington, TX 76016Get Direction
ARLINGTON, TX 76015Get Direction
Dr. Thomas Eric Eidson D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Diclofenac?
What is diclofenac?Diclofenac is an analgesic and anti-inflammatory medicine that belongs to the drug class called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Different types of pain such as dental pain, muscle pain associated with injury or surgery, and migraine can be treated by diclofenac. Redness...
- Guaifenesin Drug Interactions
What is guaifenesin?It is an expectorant. It helps to cough out mucus through the mouth. It is known to reduce chest congestion caused by infections, common cold or allergies, respiratory illnesses, and bronchitis. It is not used to treat cough caused by smoking and long-term breathing problems....
- What Is Dysuria?
Introduction Dysuria is the medical term used to describe painful or difficult urination. The discomfort is usually characterized by a burning sensation. Most individuals who complain of painful or burning urination have a urinary tract infection. There are many health conditions that can cause...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Testicular Cancer?
Cancer is an unhealthy condition in which the cells of a part of the body rapidly divide and thrive without an apparent cause. These abnormally growing germ cells clump together, forming a buildup of tissue called a tumor that sets it apart from normal healthy tissue. When this happens in the...
- Femoral Hernia: Get the Facts
Our human bodies are a complex network of nerves, blood vessels, muscles, and visceral organs. While our skin is the outermost layer holding everything together, on the inside, it is a network of strong muscle fibers that hold all our internal organs in place. A hernia occurs when there is a weak...
- What Is Ringworm?
Ringworm, or tinea, refers to a fungal infection of the skin. The term ‘worm’ is derived from the old belief that the disease was caused by a worm. The term ‘ring’ refers to the characteristic ring-shaped patches produced by the fungus on the skin. Infection is often found in the outer layer...
- Dr. Scott Michael Davidson MD300 Colorado Ave Pueblo CO 81004
- Dr. Elaine Teri Astor MD1925 E Orman Ave Pueblo CO 81004
- Dr. Leto Quarles M.D.1755 48th St Boulder CO 80301
- Dr. Donald F Benton M.D.121 S. Crescent Drive Pueblo CO 81007
- Dr. Dana Ransom Bennett M.D.121 S Crescent Dr Pueblo CO 81007
- Dr. Christopher Laurence Lundberg M.D.902 Lakeview Ave Pueblo CO 81004