Dr. Eugene Leslie Jennings M.D.
Neurologist | Psychosomatic Medicine175 E Brown St Suite 111 East Stroudsburg PA, 18301
Dr. Eugene Jennings practices Neuropathology in East Stroudsburg, PA. Dr. Jennings studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medicine Research, Pondicherry University 1988
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Ucla Neuropsych Hosp, Psychiatry
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
Dr. Eugene Leslie Jennings M.D.'s Practice location
East Stroudsburg, PA 18301Get Direction
CARBONDALE, PA 18407Get Direction
Dr. Eugene Leslie Jennings M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jennings
- Parkinson’s: How Three Famous Individuals Fought the Disease
Parkinson's is a degenerative central nervous system disorder that affects an estimated 1 million people in the U. S. alone according to the National Parkinson Foundation. Despite recent efforts, the disease remains to be a mystery to the medical world with no known cure and no known accurate...
- Aricept for Alzheimer's Disease: Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: DonepezilBrand Names: Aricept, Aricept ODTWhat is Aricept?Aricept (donepezil) is a medication used for the treatment of mild to moderate dementia due to Alzheimer's disease. This medication improves nerve function in the brain and works by preventing the breakdown of acetylcholine,...
- The Therapy of the Future: Virtual Reality For Parkinson’s Disease
At first glance, it is not clear how to make a connection between virtual reality and Parkinson’s disease. But by looking closer, this form of technology may actually contribute to the treatment of this condition.Around 60,000 new cases of Parkinson’s disease are reported annually in the United...
- What Is Pramipexole Used For?
IntroductionPramipexole is a medication that has similar effects to dopamine, which is a chemical released by nerve cells. Parkinson's disease is associated with low levels of dopamine in the brain. Pramipexole is used to treat symptoms that are associated with Parkinson’s disease such as...
- Breathlessness: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction An unpleasant sensation of rapid breathing or difficulty breathing is known as breathlessness. People sometimes complain of feeling winded, puffed, or out of breath. Medically, it is called as dyspnea. Breathing may hurt and the person may feel tightness in the chest. It is normal to...
- Clay Walker's Battle with Multiple Sclerosis
At the age of 26, it’s easy to feel eager to take on the world. At that stage in life, opportunities are waiting around every corner. Add the early success of a promising career as a musician, and the future certainly looks even brighter. Perhaps it’s this brightness than can make an unfortunate...
- Dr. Todd Ryan Garber M.D.755 Memorial Pkwy Phillipsburg NJ 08865
- Dr. James J Kerrigan MD3 Parkinsons Road East Stroudsburg PA 18301
- Dr. Behzad Maghsoudlou MD239 E Brown St East Stroudsburg PA 18301
- Dr. Raj L Katara MD3 Parkinson Rd East Stroudsburg PA 18301
- Dr. Ralf W Van der sluis M.D.230 Independence Rd East Stroudsburg PA 18301
- Dr. Mahesh D Chhabria MD3 Parkinson Rd East Stroudsburg PA 18301