Dr. Heather Scott Byrd M.D.
Anesthesiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Anesthesiology171 Ashley Ave Charleston SC, 29425
Dr. Heather Byrd practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Charleston, SC. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Byrd treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Dr. Heather Scott Byrd M.D.'s Practice location
Charleston, SC 29425Get Direction
Pittsburgh, PA 15213Get Direction
AUGUSTA, GA 30912Get Direction
- The Benefits of Breastfeeding
An article published in the journal, Nature, has shed light on to what makes breastfeeding unique and beneficial. Although breastfeeding is recommended and followed for the first six months of a child's life, the present reports show insights on some of the unique benefits of breastfeeding....
- Is There a Link Between Asthma and Bronchitis?
Bronchitis and Asthma are both inflammatory conditions that affect lungs where a person’s airways swell up, causing them breathing problems.Asthma, also known as bronchial asthma, is characterized as a chronic condition in which a person’s airways become inflamed, narrow and swollen, and produce...
- What Is Balanitis: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
IntroductionBalanitis is the inflammation and swelling of the head of the penis or foreskin. This condition is not always serious but can be painful. Balanitis can happen at any age. It affects approximately one in 20 males and is more commonly seen in uncircumcised men. This condition tends to be...
- Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?
Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?Sinusitis is a medical condition that can be accompanied by a wide range of symptoms. The symptoms vary between individuals and also between adults and children. Yes, sinusitis can cause vomiting, but it occurs only in specific or rare cases, usually when the condition...
- Use Breast Shields to Reduce Radiation Damage During CT Scans
Using breast shields will reduce radiation damage to the breast tissue in men and women who undergo CT scans of the chest, according to a new study. This small metallic piece does not affect the diagnosis, according to researchers. “This may reduce the radiation to the breast tissues by about...
- Why Obstructive Sleep Apnea is More Common with Diabetes
An estimated eighty percent of people with Type II diabetes will also have sleep apnea. The common denominator between the two tends to be being overweight, which when combined with stress and a lack of sleep creates a powerful cocktail that leads to one or the other and the possibility of...
- Dr. Lydia Agnes Josephs M.D.167 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Kelly Grogan M.D.171 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. John Joseph Freely M.D.167 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Ilka Dietlinde Theruvath M.D., PH.D.171 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Katherine Sramek Maziar M.D.96 Jonathan Lucas Street Clinical Science Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Carroll L. Chambers M.D.167 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425