Dr. Avraham Mendelsohn M.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)200 UCLA Medical Plaza Suite 550 Los Angeles CA, 90095
Dr. Avraham Mendelsohn is an Otolaryngologist and Oncology Surgeon serving the Los Angeles area for more than 8 years. Dr. Mendelsohn is experienced in Thyroplasty, Parotidectomy and Throat Cancer Surgery. ...
Education and Training
Yeshiva University B.A. Biology Magna Cum Laude 2001
David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA M.D. 2006
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto- 2012
- Broyles-Maloney Award for Outstanding achievement in Laryngology 2015 American Broncho-Esophagological Association (ABEA)
- Active Member 2015 American Head & Neck Society
- Rising Stars: Otolaryngology 2013, 2014, 2015 Super Doctors
- Fellow 2014 American College of Surgeons
- Candidate Member 2014 American Head & Neck Society
- Candidate Member 2013 American Broncho-Esophagological Association (ABEA)
- Research Travel Grant 2012-13 UCLA Academic Senate, Los Angeles, CA
- Research Travel Grant 2011-12 UCLA Academic Senate, Los Angeles, CA
- Teaching Award, Division of Head & Neck Surgery 2011 UCLA, Los Angeles, CA
- AAO-HNSF Research Grant 2010 Annual Meeting of the AAO-HNSF, Boston, MA
- Antrostomy And Antrotomy (sinus Surgery)
- Caldwell-luc Procedure
- Da Vinci Robotic Surgery
- Ethmoidectomy (sinus Surgery)
- Excision Of Parotid, Sublingual, Or Submandibular Gland
- Excision Of Tracheal Tumor Or Stenosis
- Excision Or Destruction Of Tongue Lesion
- Laryngeal Videostroboscopy
- Head And Neck Surgery
- Larynx Repair
- Lymph Node Excision
- Lymphadenectomy With Robotic Assistance
- Microlaryngeal Surgeryq
- Sinus Surgery
- Surgery, Robotic Assisted
- Tracheal Surgery
- Transoral Laser Resection
- Partial Laryngectomy
- Floor Of Mouth Excision
- Robotic Surgery
- Sleep Surgery
- Transgender Thyroplasty
- Salivary Gland Surgery
- Balloon Sinuplasty
- Throat Cancer Surgery
- Hypoglossal Nerve Stimulator Implant
- In Office Balloon Sinuplasty
- Zenker’s Diverticulum Surgery
- Laser Lithotripsy
- Laser Of Vocal Cord Cancer
- Professional Member American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery (AAO-HNSF)
- Professional Member American Broncho-Esophagological Association (ABEA)
- Professional Member American Head and Neck Society (AHNS)
- Professional Member American Medical Association (AMA)
- Professional Member American College of Surgeons (ACS)
- Professional Member Society of University Otolaryngologists – Head & Neck Surgeons (SUO-HNS)
- Professional Member Los Angeles Society of Otolaryngology
- Professional Member National Spasmodic Dysphonia Association
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center Otolaryngology
- Universite Catholique de Louvain, Belgium Robotic and Laser Surgery
- UCLA Voice Center for Medicine and the Arts Laryngology
Dr. Avraham Mendelsohn M.D.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90095Get Direction
LOS ANGELES, CA 90095Get Direction
Dr. Avraham Mendelsohn M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mendelsohn
- Stephen m.
- Dave h.
- Michael m.
return visit, still recurring sinusitis, mucous.
- Sood r.
very through and patience.
- Raymond s.
All around Amazing!.
Excellent Surgeon and Doctor!.
- Is Vertigo a Temporary Condition?
Vertigo may be a temporary or permanent condition, which may all depend on its causative factor. Vertigo is a form of dizziness in which a person experiences a sensation of spinning or whirling motion. The two types of vertigo are subjective and objective. In subjective vertigo, a person feels as...
- What Is Epistaxis?
What is epistaxis?Epistaxis or commonly called a nosebleed is defined as a type of bleeding that occurs from the nostrils, the nasal cavity, or the nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are mostly caused by the rupture of blood vessels inside the nose. Bleeding may be spontaneous or caused by injuries or trauma....
- Reasons Why You Need an Adenoidectomy
Having a sore throat is a common condition and anyone can be affected by it. One cause of a sore throat is tonsillitis (inflammation of the tonsils). However, apart from tonsils, there are also adenoids, which are found at the back of the pharynx. Adenoids can also be affected and can cause a series...
- What Is Central Vertigo?
Types of VertigoWhen the world seems as though it is spinning, without cause, it is time to check with a doctor. There are two common forms of vertigo; central and peripheral....
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Hearing Loss?
Hearing loss may be present at the time of birth, called as congenital hearing loss, or develop later in the life, called as acquired hearing loss. Timely diagnosis and treatment is very important in improving the quality of life of the affected person. Hearing loss is also classified on the basis...
- What is a Migraine with Aura?
A migraine is one of the most severe headaches, and the pain often affects an individual's daily activities. A migraine headache is broadly classified into migraine without aura and migraine with aura. Migraine with aura is a less common type of headache when compared to the other migraine. Aura is...
- Dr. Mohsen T. Moghaddam M.D.19100 Ventura Blvd Tarzana CA 91356
- Dr. Michel Babajanian M.D.2080 Century Park East Los Angeles California 90067
- Dr. Carl Boyer Ermshar M.D.1485 Main Street Saint Helena California 94574
- Chester F Griffiths MD, FACS11645 Wilshire Boulevard Los Angeles CA 90025
- Dr. Philip Daniel Knott MD200 Medical Plaza Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. Srinivas Yanamadala MD3400 Lomita Blvd Torrance CA 90505