Dr. Maja K Sandberg M.D.
Surgeon2510 Airpark Dr Suite 301 Redding CA, 96001
Dr. Maja Sandberg is a general surgeon practicing in Redding, CA. Dr. Sandberg specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Sandberg provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 1977
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Dr. Maja K Sandberg M.D.'s Practice location
Redding, CA 96001Get Direction
Okoboji, IA 51355Get Direction
REDDING, CA 96001Get Direction
Dr. Maja K Sandberg M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sandberg
- What to Expect After Recovery from an Appendectomy
Appendectomy is the term that is used in the medical field to refer to a surgical operation used to remove the appendix. The appendix is a small tube-shaped pouch that is attached to the large intestines. An appendectomy is an emergency operation that is conducted to treat the inflammation of the...
- How to Prepare for Gallbladder Surgery
Laparoscopic gallbladder removal is one of the most commonly undertaken surgeries. The Gallbladder...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopy involves the inspection of the abdominal organs or the female pelvic organs through the use of a thin, lighted tube that is inserted through an incision made in the belly. It is used to locate complications such as adhesions, cysts, infections, and fibroids. The tube used in the...
- Hysterectomy: What to Expect During Your Recovery
Though a hysterectomy is categorized as a major operation, more women are going under the knife for it than before, and this is mainly due to less intrusive surgical procedures that lower the pain involved, shorten surgical scars, and speed up recovery.In abdominal surgery, a T-shaped surgical...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Can Males Get Circumcised At Any Age?
Circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin on a male’s penis. It is a controversial issue that has been the subject of much discussion and research. Religious and societal beliefs about the necessity and benefits of the procedure vary in different regions of the world. Another...
- Mr. Joseph Lewis Campanelli MD2510 AIRPARK DR STE 301 REDDING CA 96001
- Dr. Lawrence Robert Ghelfi M.D.2644 EDITH AVE REDDING CA 96001
- Dr. Heather Fleharty Warren MD2656 EDITH AVE STE B REDDING CA 96001
- Jonathan Stanley Jewkes M.D.2020 COURT ST REDDING CA 96001
- Dr. Robert Michael Taylor MD2656 Edith Ave Redding CA 96001
- Dr. Ian P Grady MD1335 Buenaventura Blvd Redding CA 96001