Dr. John Pietsch MD
Surgeon (Pediatric) | Pediatric Surgery3601 Tvc Nashville TN, 37232
Dr. John Pietsch practices Pediatric Surgery in Nashville, TN. Dr. Pietsch treats children who have an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery. Some of the surgical problems seen by pediatric surgeons are often quite different from those commonly seen by adult or general surgeons. Dr. Pietschdiagnoses, treats, and manages childrens surgical needs such as abnormalities of the groin in childhood and, surgical repair of birth defects, surgical care of tumors, transplantation operations, and endoscopic procedures.
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 1972
University of Mi Med Sch 1972
- Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, General Surgery
- University Of Mi Hosps and Health Ctrs
Dr. John Pietsch MD's Practice location
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
Dr. John Pietsch MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pietsch
- What Does a Pediatric Surgeon Do?
What is a pediatric surgeon?A pediatric surgeon is a pediatrician, who is specially trained to perform a variety of medical procedures on newborns, infants, and children. They are experts when it comes to the diagnosis and operative care of different health conditions in children. These specialists...
- What You Need to Know About Incisional Hernias
What is a Hernia?A hernia is a medical condition that results from tissue or organs protruding through the abdominal walls. This protrusion is due to a weakness or hole in a muscle. The condition might start without any symptoms, but can lead to serious problems like death if left unattended. Hernia...
- Epigastric Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is a condition in which some part of an internal organ grows through an opening and protrudes to some other area, thereby altering its normal location.There are many types of hernia, but the epigastric hernia is the most common form. An epigastric hernia occurs when abdominal tissue...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- Are There Risks To A Circumcision?
It is a procedure that takes just a few minutes to remove the foreskin of a male’s penis.This process has been associated with a number of things; some of them are true,while others are not. Depending on the circumstances, different people have viewed circumcision as an act that comes with its own...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- Dr. Stephen Eric Morrow MD3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Nathan Michael Novotny M.D.2200 Childrens Way Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Martin L. Blakely M.D.7102 Doctors Office Tower Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Dai H Chung M.D.3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Julia Shelton MD, MPH2601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Wallace Neblett MD3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232