Dr. Patricia Mero Keefe MD
Allergist and Immunologist6386 Alvarado Court Suite 210 San Diego CA, 92120
Dr. Patricia Keefe practices Allergy and Immunology care in San Diego, CA. Dr. Keefe specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Keefe provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Georgetown University School of Medicine 1998
Dr. Patricia Mero Keefe MD's Practice location
- Is Eczema Contagious?
One of the most common myths and misconceptions about eczema is that it is contagious. Probably, this myth has circulated due to the closeness of people who have the condition. For example, if your sibling or friend has eczema and uses a certain type of perfume or skin moisturizer, you may at one...
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- Differentiating Lupus and Psoriatic Arthritis
Arthritis - An OverviewArthritis is the name given to diseases or disorders that affect the body joints. Arthritis is a health issue that affects the joints, bones, and muscles and can also cause many problems with one's general health condition. Over 50 million of the Americans are diagnosed with...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Allergic Asthma?
Allergies have a direct connection with the immune system of a person.Primarily, our body’s defense system is meant to create a defense mechanism against various diseases that cause germs or bacteria. However, for people who have allergies, this defense mechanism also combats harmless substances...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Dr. Michael Schatz MD4647 Zion Ave San Diego CA 92120
- Dr. Gary Alan Cohen MD9833 Pacific Heights Blvd San Diego CA 92121
- Dr. Richard D O'connor M.D.2001 4th Ave San Diego CA 92101
- Dr. Bernard A Feigenbaum M.D.9850 GENESEE AVE LA JOLLA CA 92037
- Dr. Maryam Zarei M.D.15644 Pomerado Rd Poway CA 92064
- Dr. Mercedes C Amado M.D.8110 BIRMINGHAM WAY SAN DIEGO CA 92123