Dr. Andrea Stracciolini is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Boston, MA. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Stracciolini is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Education and Training
Univ of Pa Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1994
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Emergency Care, Sports Medicine
- Children'S Hosp, Pediatric Emergency Medicine-Pediatrics; Children'S Hosp-Philadelphia, Pediatrics
- Children's Hospital Of Phila
- Children's Hospital Of Phila., Resident:Pediatrics 1994
- Children's Hospital Boston, Fellow:Ped Emergency Medicine 1997
- Boston Children's Hospital, Fellow:Pediatric Sports Medicine 2000
Dr. Andrea Stracciolini MD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02115Get Direction
Dr. Andrea Stracciolini MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Symptoms of Ulcerative Colitis
Ulcerative colitis is an inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) which comprises a group of diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract. Ulcerative colitis generally occurs when the lining of the large intestine (colon or bowel) and the rectum become inflamed. This inflammation gradually produces tiny...
- Can Certain Diets Help Prevent Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is a silent disease affecting those above the age of 55-years-old, leading to fragile bones and increasing the chances of wrist, hip, and other bone fractures. Time and again experts have reported that diet and osteoporosis have a close connection. Getting the right nutrients in the...
- What Is Naproxen?
What Is Naproxen Used For?Naproxen or naproxen sodium is an NSAID, or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug, which works by decreasing the hormones which cause pain and inflammation in the body. This drug is used to treat inflammation or pain that is caused by certain medical conditions such as...
- Century-Old Vaccine Gives Hope for Fibromyalgia Sufferers
At last, there’s a likelihood for a more effective treatment for those suffering from fibromyalgia. A possible treatment that actually puts a stop to symptoms is on its way. It’s a most unexpected form but a familiar one to the medical community. The Bacille Calmett-Guerin vaccine or BCG is...
- Positive Airway Pressure May Not Be As Helpful to Cardiovascular Health As Originally Thought
Sleep apnea is one of the most prevalent sleep disorders in the united states. Snoring is one of its most common symptoms, along with sleep disturbances, daytime fatigue and brain fog. However, in some patients, things are more severe. It is not just snoring, but due to the collapse of the upper...
- How Is Pleurisy Diagnosed?
Pleurisy is the inflammation of the two-layered membranes lining your lungs. Your doctor can diagnose pleurisy after taking a careful history, complete physical exam, and investigations.During the diagnosis, your doctor will exclude all the other possible causes that have a similar presentation and...
- Dr. Sarah S. Jackson MD300 LONGWOOD AVE BOSTON MA 02115
- Dr. Jessica Flynn M.D.Lahey Clinic Burlington MA 01805
- Dr. Jeffrey Brian Kreher MD55 FRUIT ST BOSTON MA 02114
- Dr. Avi J Grunin M.D.133 BROOKLINE AVE BOSTON MA 02215
- Dr. William P Meehan MD300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Hugo Paquin MD, FRCPC, FAAP300 LONGWOOD AVE BOSTON MA 02115