Dr. Steven Brian Hutto M.D.
Family Practitioner850 5th Ave E Tuscaloosa AL, 35401
Despite what people may have heard, the town of Hutto, TX was not named after Dr. Hutto, but he did grow up in a small town - Grove Hill, AL, just north of Mobile. Dr. Hutto is looking forward to expe ...
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Member Travis County Medical Society
Dr. Steven Brian Hutto M.D.'s Practice location
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401Get Direction
Northport, AL 35476Get Direction
AUSTIN, TX 78705Get Direction
Dr. Steven Brian Hutto M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hutto
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Home Remedies for Swollen Tonsils
Why are my tonsils swollen?The human body is a marvelous creation--a true work of art. It has the infrastructure to keep itself safe from harmful bacteria and viruses, and it has the ability to heal itself. One of these infrastructures is the tonsils. These are lymph nodes located at the back of the...
- REMONA PETERSON6521 HWY 69 S, SUITE M TUSCALOOSA AL 35405
- Dr. Caroline Joanne Day MD850 5th Ave E Tuscaloosa AL 35401
- Dr. Jimmy Sawyer Tu M.D.1251 Mcfarland Blvd Ne Tuscaloosa AL 35406
- Dr. Mukta Tripathi M.D.850 5th Ave E Tuscaloosa AL 35401
- Dr. David E Harding MD3509 Watermelon Rd Northport AL 35473
- Dr. James B Robinson MD850 PETER BRYCE BLVD TUSCALOOSA AL 35401