Despite what people may have heard, the town of Hutto, TX was not named after Dr. Hutto, but he did grow up in a small town - Grove Hill, AL, just north of Mobile. Dr. Hutto is looking forward to expe ...
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Member Travis County Medical Society
- Tuscaloosa Family Medicine at Druid City Hospital, Tuscaloosa, AL 2011
Dr. Steven Brian Hutto M.D.'s Practice location
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401Get Direction
Northport, AL 35476Get Direction
AUSTIN, TX 78705Get Direction
Dr. Steven Brian Hutto M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hutto
- Nipple Piercing: Is It Safe?
What Is Nipple Piercing? In the Western world, only the ears used to be pierced. The last 15 years, however, have seen an increase in the lifestyle and fashion trend of piercing parts of the body other than the earlobes. Nipples are among the locations chosen to be pierced, by both females and...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Vitamin D Deficiency Signs and Symptoms
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is an important element to building strong and healthy bones as well as good overall health. It is also a vital nutrient that makes sure that the brain, lungs, heart, and muscles function well.Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin. The body can make its own vitamin D when...
- Zinc Deficiency
What is zinc?Zinc is a mineral that plays an important role in many different chemical reactions in your body. The human body uses this mineral to fight off infections, maintain acid-base balance, promote growth and development, boost antioxidant activity, and regulate gene expression, among...
- Pleurisy vs. Bronchitis: Differences and Similarities
What is pleurisy?Pleurisy is a condition, in which the lining that surrounds the lungs and the interior of the chest cavity is inflamed. Due to the inflammation of the pleura, this condition is also called as pleuritis. The pleural space is the space between the lungs and the chest cavity wall....
- When Is Allergy Season?
Allergy season would mainly depend on the underlying factor of what individuals are allergic to and where they live. If an individual is suffering from a seasonal allergy or hay fever, then tree pollens could trigger the allergic reaction in the season of spring or late winter. If you are allergic...
- REMONA PETERSON6521 HWY 69 S, SUITE M TUSCALOOSA AL 35405
- Dr. Caroline Joanne Day MD850 5th Ave E Tuscaloosa AL 35401
- Dr. James B Robinson MD850 PETER BRYCE BLVD TUSCALOOSA AL 35401
- Dr. Jimmy Sawyer Tu M.D.1251 Mcfarland Blvd Ne Tuscaloosa AL 35406
- Dr. David E Harding MD3509 Watermelon Rd Northport AL 35473
- Dr. Mukta Tripathi M.D.850 5th Ave E Tuscaloosa AL 35401