Dr. William Kilby is a pediatrician practicing in Harrisonburg, VA. Dr. Kilby is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Kilby diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Kilby can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Va Sch of Med, Charlottesville Va 1980
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Wake Forest U Baptist Med Ctr, Pediatrics; Bowman Gray Sch Med Afl Hs, Pediatrics
Dr. William Irvin Kilby MD's Practice location
Harrisonburg, VA 22801Get Direction
Dr. William Irvin Kilby MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kilby
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- 10 Steps to Improve Communication with Your Child with Autism
At four years of age, children with autism ultimately develop language, as language is as just as important to children with autism just as it is to everyone else. However, because it takes some time for these children to develop fully when it comes to communication, some challenges are imminent....
- RSV Symptoms
What is RSV?RSV or respiratory syncytial virus is a common virus that usually affects the respiratory tract. It can cause colds in adults and older children, but may cause serious lung infections, such as pneumonia or bronchiolitis in babies and immunocompromised individuals. CausesRSV is only...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- Dr. Steven Wayne Mumbauer M.D.108 Community Dr Waynesboro VA 22980
- Dr. Lynn David Lambert MD3302 Albert Long Dr Harrisonburg VA 22801
- Dr. Beth Ann Evans D.O.563 Neff Ave Harrisonburg VA 22801
- Dr. Phillip M Renick MD4059 Quarles Ct Harrisonburg VA 22801
- Dr. Susan B Smith MD1947 Medical Ave Harrisonburg VA 22801
- Dr. Hillary Whonder-genus M.D.563 Neff Ave Harrisonburg VA 22801