Ms. Kathryn Leeann Brown O.D.
Optometrist300 Treasure Isle Rd Hot Springs National Park AR, 71913
Dr. Kathryn Brown is an optometrist practicing in Hot Springs National Park, AR. Dr. Brown specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Brown performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Ms. Kathryn Leeann Brown O.D.'s Practice location
Hot Springs National Park, AR 71913Get Direction
MAUMELLE, AR 72113Get Direction
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- Dr. Angela Finley Rose O.D.1635 Higdon Ferry Rd Hot Springs National Park AR 71913
- Dr. Gregory A Ramer O.D.1629 Airport Rd Hot Springs National Park AR 71913
- Dr. Annette Gail Webb-stevenson O.D.1540 Airport Rd Hot Springs National Park AR 71913
- Dr. Graham Holt O.D.211 Mcauley Ct Hot Springs National Park AR 71913
- Dr. Robert Newton O.D.4019 CENTRAL AVE HOT SPRINGS AR 71913
- Dr. Cynthia J Carnie O.D.1540 Airport Rd Hot Springs National Park AR 71913