Dr. Thomas J Romano MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology5112 W Taft Rd Suite H Liverpool NY, 13088
Dr. Thomas Romano is a gastroenterologist practicing in Liverpool, NY. Dr. Romano specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Romano performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 1984
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons 1987
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Acid Reflux
- Hepatitis C
- Barnes-Jewish Hosp-S Campus, Internal Medicine
- Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati Program
Dr. Thomas J Romano MD's Practice location
Liverpool, NY 13088Get Direction
Dr. Thomas J Romano MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Romano
- Individual Screening Effectiveness for Celiac Disease
Celiac disease is an autoimmune condition which mainly affects the person’s digestive tract. Specifically, the patient becomes unable to consume gluten due to the damaging effect the protein has on his or her small intestines. Gluten, on the other hand, is a protein present in wheat, barley, and...
- 8 Tips on Living with Gallstones
You can opt to take ursodiol (a bile acid that occurs naturally and assists in dissolving cholesterol) in case you do not want surgery, if you are not able to undergo surgery, or if your gallstones are small. Ursodiol dissolves the gallstones that are made up of cholesterol, and sometimes, it can...
- What are the Causes of Abdominal Pain?
A pain that may start or spread from anywhere in between the chest to the pelvic region is often referred to as abdominal pain. Abdominal pain is of different types. Some of them are acute, while others are chronic. Some of them may be rated as mild, while others may range between moderate and...
- Study Suggests that Self-Reported Celiac Disease Could Be Due to Another Molecule
Although medical statics show that celiac disease and gluten allergies are present in only a small number of people (less than 1%), a large number of people are claiming to suffer from celiac disease and reporting benefits from a gluten-free diet, even without a proper diagnosis. Perhaps, what is...
- Is Gluten Sensitivity for Life?
Gluten sensitivity on any level can usher in a slew of problems for many individuals. Viewed as a rising problem in the world today, more research and options are readily available on this topic. There can be conflicting research out there, as the topic is still being studied more predominantly than...
- Dr. John Sun DO4870 Broad Rd Syracuse NY 13215
- Dr. Jad Z. Bou-abdallah MD750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Sara H. Mitchell M.D.5112 W Taft Rd Liverpool NY 13088
- Dr. Young Lee MD5112 W Taft Rd Liverpool NY 13088
- Dr. Scott A Edison MD4870 Broad Rd Syracuse NY 13215
- Dr. Robert S Epstein MD5112 W Taft Rd Liverpool NY 13088