Dr. Angie S. Rhodes DDS
Dentist | General Practice685a N. C. Hwy. 33 East Chocowinity NC, 27817
Dr. Angie Rhodes is a Dentist practicing in Chocowinity, NC. Dr. Rhodes specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Morristown Medical Center
- Indiana University Medical Center
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Providing surgical care to indigent patients in central and south America. Co-founder of UHMLA (Unidad Hospitalaria Movil de Latino America)
Dr. Angie S. Rhodes DDS's Practice location
Chocowinity, NC 27817Get Direction
Dr. Angie S. Rhodes DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rhodes
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Dr. Christin J Gauquie DDS2330 Hemby Lane Greenville NC 27834
- Dr. David Lawson Harrington D.M.D.2330 Hemby Lane Greenville NC 27834
- Gary E Michels DDS2330 Hemby Lane Greenville NC 27834
- Dr. Brian Christopher Vinson DDS1609 W Arlington Blvd Greenville NC 27834
- Dr. Omar R Paredes DDS600 Moye Blvd Greenville NC 27834
- Dr. Ned Hinnant Craft D.D.S.219 3rd St Ayden NC 28513