Dr. Anne Epstein is an internist practicing in Lubbock, TX. Dr. Epstein specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Epstein provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Baylor College of Medicine 1981
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Sleep Medicine
- High Cholesterol
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Hashimoto's Thyroiditis
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Vascular Disease
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Internal Medicine
- Baylor Affiliated Hospitals 1982
- Baylor College of Medicine Program
Dr. Anne Carol Epstein MD's Practice location
Lubbock, TX 79410Get Direction
Dr. Anne Carol Epstein MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Epstein
- Are Spas Safe?
The word spa derives from the history of a small village in Belgium, where Roman soldiers would relax in local hot mineral springs to alleviate body aches. Bath techniques, similar to the ones the Romans took advantage of in Belgium, have been used to cure many ailments in different...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- What Does a High Red Blood Cell (RBC) Count Mean?
OverviewRed blood cells (RBCs), also called erythrocytes, are the cells that carry oxygen throughout the body. They are also one of the major components of blood. Having a high red blood cell (RBC) count means that the number of RBCs in the bloodstream is higher than normal. When you have signs and...
- Stressed? Don't Reach for Junk Food - Eat a Purple Potato
A recent study in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry showed that two servings of purple potatoes in a diet, can help to reduce blood pressure and control weight gain. The participants of the study were divided into two groups. In one group, the participants were assigned a diet that...
- Resistance Training Is Key for Flexibility
A study presented at the American College of Sports Medicine's annual meeting in Baltimore has shown that resistance training also may be good in improving flexibility and strength. “According to the study, resistance training can improve the flexibility as well as or better than stretching," says...
- What Is a Yeast Infection of the Skin?
IntroductionThe most common type of yeast infection in the skin is candidiasis, which is caused by Candida species. There are more than 20 Candida species that exist, and the most common among them is Candida albicans. These fungi may also occasionally cause infections. Below are some of the...
- Dr. Michael D Robertson M.D.3801 50th St Lubbock TX 79413
- Dr. Enrique Rodriguez M.D.1902 50th St Lubbock TX 79412
- Dr. Neha Mittal M.D.3601 4th St Lubbock TX 79430
- Dr. Michael P. Phy D.O.3601 4th St Lubbock TX 79430
- Dr. Arundhati Harati MD4102 24th St Lubbock TX 79410
- Dr. Piyush Mittal MD3801 50th St Lubbock TX 79413