Dr. Howard Barry Shullman DMD
Orthodontist9859 Lake Worth Rd Suite 21 Lake Worth FL, 33467
Dr. Howard Shullman practices Orthodontics in Lake Worth, FL. Comprehensive orthodontic treatment includes metal wires that are inserted into orthodontic brackets, which can be made from stainless steel or a more aesthetic ceramic material. The wires interact with the brackets to move teeth into desired positions. Being advanced in the field, Dr. Shullman may also use Invisalign or other aligner trays that have been designed to align a patients? smile. As an orthodontist, Dr. Shullman must recognize various characteristics of a malocclusion or dentofacial deformity, define the nature of the problem, including the etiology if possible, and design a treatment strategy based on the specific needs and desires of the patient.
Dr. Howard Barry Shullman DMD's Practice location
Lake Worth, FL 33467Get Direction
LAKE WORTH, FL 33467Get Direction
Dr. Howard Barry Shullman DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shullman
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- Dr. Kevin Patrick Mccaffrey D.M.D., M.S.6736 Forest Hill Blvd. West Palm Beach FL 33413
- Dr. Douglas Freedman D.D.S.2424 S Dixie Hwy West Palm Beach FL 33401
- Joseph L Lunsford DDS, MS6736 Forest Hill Blvd West Palm Beach FL 33413
- Dr. Prathima Krishna Adusumilli B.D.S, D.M.D, M.S11330 WILES RD CORAL SPRINGS FL 33076
- Dr. Stephen W Bradford DMD11380 Prosperity Farms Rd Palm Beach Gardens FL 33410
- Dr. Alberto A Vargas DMD550 Heritage Dr Jupiter FL 33458