Dr. Monique Merrell is a Chiropractor practicing in El Paso, TX. Dr. Merrell specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Merrell seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Monique Jonette Merrell DC's Practice location
El Paso, TX 79925Get Direction
Dr. Monique Jonette Merrell DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Dr. David Joseph Wardy D.C.1035 Belvidere St El Paso TX 79912
- Dr. Jeffrey S Weislow D.C.2267 Trawood Dr El Paso TX 79935
- Dr. Thomas J Georges DC2828 Lee Trevino El Paso TX 79936
- Dr. Anna J Allen DC8838 Viscount Blvd El Paso TX 79925
- Dr. George Robert Cornali D.C.3021 Trawood Dr El Paso TX 79936
- Dr. Mikel J. Anderson D.C.11601 Pellicano Dr El Paso TX 79936