Dr. Megan Baldwin Potter MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)503 S 8th Street Griffin GA, 30224
Dr. Megan Potter is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Griffin, GA. Dr. Potter specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Potter can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Potter can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ga Sch of Med, Augusta Ga 1999
Medical College of Georgia at Georgia Regents University 1999
- Cold Sores
- Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- EMORY HEALTHCARE
Dr. Megan Baldwin Potter MD's Practice location
Griffin, GA 30224Get Direction
Dr. Megan Baldwin Potter MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Potter
- What Are The Side Effects Of Bariatric Surgery?
Bariatric surgery is also referred to as weight loss surgery. In other cases, it is known as gastric bypass surgery. It is an operation performed mostly on obese people. The main purpose for this type of surgery is to reduce weight.Bariatric surgery involves the removal of certain portions of your...
- How Is Genital Herpes Transmitted?
Genital herpes is one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases. It is associated with blisters or sores on the genitals. People with genital herpes may also experience flu-like symptoms. Most people with genital herpes may not experience any symptoms and may go on living normally without...
- Reasons Why You Need Bariatric Surgery
What is Bariatric Surgery?Bariatric surgery is also referred as weight loss surgery. It is mainly done on obese people or those with a BMI (body mass index) greater than forty. The main aim of this kind of surgery is to achieve weight loss. What are the Risks of Being Overweight?Being obese poses...
- What Causes Fibroids?
Fibroids are unusual growths that develop in the uterine walls of most women. Although the exact cause isn’t known, several factors are believed to be responsible for the condition. For instance, hormonal changes and family history have proven to be the commonest culprits.Types of FibroidsSeveral...
- How Retaining One Normal BRCA Gene Influences Survival in Ovarian Cancer Patients
The National Cancer Institute reports that around 250,000 people will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year, and about 22,000 with ovarian cancer. While the survival rate among patients with breast cancer is significantly higher compared to ovarian cancer – the NCI reports about 40,000 of the...
- During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Women Are Able to Get Discounted Mammograms
All throughout the year, different health awareness campaigns take place. They allow individuals with certain health conditions - along with their loved ones, advocacy groups, and support groups - to join together around a common cause and offer support. During these times, educational and...
- Dr. Lorie N. Johnson MD3976 GA-42 Locust Grove Georgia 30248
- Dr. Jeffery Lovinger M.D.350 Country Club Dr Stockbridge GA 30281
- Dr. Steven Lopatine M.D.350 Country Club Dr Stockbridge GA 30281
- Dr. Deborah Elaine Haynes M.D.350 Country Club Dr Stockbridge GA 30281
- Dr. Shobha C Rao M.D.350 Country Club Dr Stockbridge GA 30281
- Dr. Laxman Ramani M.D.350 Country Club Dr Stockbridge GA 30281