Carlos Pires, DMD, MSD, is a leading dentist currently serving patients at Winter Park Periodontics and Dental Implants in Winter Park, Florida. Throughout his twenty-three years of practice, he has accrued extensive expertise in periodontics and dental implants. After earning his Dental Medicine Doctor degree at Universidade S£o Francisco Bragana Paulista, Dr. Pires completed his Master of Science degree in Dentistry at Case Western Reserve University and completed his postgraduate training at the University of Michigan Medical Center. Additionally, in order to stay up to date on all medical advancements in his field, he maintains a professional membership with the Academy of Osseointegration, the American Dental Association, the Florida Dental Association. He holds Fellowship status in the institute for Advanced Laser Dentistry.
- Reproductive dormancy in boll-weevil from populations of the midwest of Brazil.
- Field evaluation of Bt cotton crop impact on nontarget pests: cotton aphid and boll weevil.
- Quantification of larval food and its pollen content in the diet of stingless bees - subsidies for toxicity bioassays studies.
- Survival and preference of cotton boll weevil adults for alternative food sources.
- The effect of smiling and of head tilting on person perception.
- University of Michigan Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- Academy of Osseointegration, American Dental Association, Florida Dental Association, Fellowship Status in the institute for Advanced Laser Dentistry
Hobbies / Sports
- Tennis, Scuba Diving
Dr. Carlos Pires DMD, MSD, MSD's Practice location
Independence, OH 44131 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Carlos Pires DMD, MSD, MSD | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Carlos Pires DMD, MSD, MSD's reviewsWrite Review
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians¬†are categorized¬†according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field.¬†AllergistsAllergists are also...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the looks and quality of your teeth over time.¬†Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread. This...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Michael D. Stern D.D.S. 34950 Chardon Rd Willoughby OH 44094
- Dr. Dennis J. Schirripa D.D.S. 3637 Medina Road Medina Ohio 44256
- Dr. Daniel Lee Koplow D.D.S. 559 Pikes Peak Avenue Colorado Springs Colorado 80903
- Dr. John C. Oswald D.D.S. 5885 State Road Parma Ohio 44134
- Dr. Walid R Thabet DDS 3370 w 117th street Cleveland Oh 44111
- Dr. Mary-ann Zanoudakis Wolf D.D.S. 757 Graham Rd Cuyahoga Falls OH 44221