Dr. Douglas P. Murdoch D.P.M.
Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist)1402 W Avenue H Temple TX, 76504
Dr. Douglas Murdoch is a podiatrist practicing in Temple, TX. Dr. Murdoch is a medical doctor specializing in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Murdoch diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking and standing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in surgery, wound care, sports medicine, diabetic care and pediatrics.
- Isolation of a stimulatory system in an Aloe extract.
- Reevaluating the way we classify the diabetic foot: restructuring the diabetic foot risk classification system of the International Working Group on the Diabetic Foot.
- Does anodyne light therapy improve peripheral neuropathy in diabetes? A double-blind, sham-controlled, randomized trial to evaluate monochromatic infrared photoenergy.
- Aloe vera as a biologically active vehicle for hydrocortisone acetate.
- The isolation of an active inhibitory system from an extract of aloe vera.
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy With Low Pressure and Gauze Dressings to Treat Diabetic Foot Wounds.
- The role of surgical off-loading to prevent recurrent ulcerations.
- Rheumatoid arthritic foot. Two manifestations with case studies.
- Lisfranc's fracture-dislocation. A literature review and case presentations of tarsometatarsal joint injuries.
- Effectiveness of diabetic insoles to reduce foot pressures.
Dr. Douglas P. Murdoch D.P.M.'s Practice location
TEMPLE, TX 76502Get Direction
Dr. Douglas P. Murdoch D.P.M.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- What Causes My Ankles and Feet to Swell?
We often see the troublesome swelling in our ankles and feet, which affects our movements. Fortunately, this swelling is not very serious and you shouldn't worry about it if you are physically active. If swelling is associated with serious symptoms, it does require medical attention as it may be an...
- What Is a Heel Spur?
A heel spur refers to a small, pointed calcaneus outgrowth from the underside of the heel. The outgrowth may be seen under the heel or at the back of the heel. Both conditions may remain painless, or it can cause pain while pressure is applied to the ball of the foot.Patients may not have any...
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- Ingrown Toenail Removal and Treatment
What Is an Ingrown Toenail?Ingrown toenail is the layman’s term for the medical ailment called onychocryptosis or unguis incarnatus. This is a common and painful condition that usually occurs at the end or on the outer side of the big toe. However, any toenail can still become ingrown. They...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Dr. Christopher Glenn Browning DPM2601 THORNTON LN TEMPLE TX 76502
- Dr. Richard N Goad DPM2401 S 31ST ST TEMPLE TX 76508
- Donald Matthew Lynch D.P.M.2601 THORNTON LN TEMPLE TX 76502
- Dr. Naohiro Shibuya DPM2401 S 31ST ST TEMPLE TX 76508
- Dr. Lawrence Lavery D.P.M.2401 S 31ST ST TEMPLE TX 76508
- Dr. Louis Joseph Ciliberti DPM, MS600 S 25th St Temple TX 76504