Dr. Mariann Harrington M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology9500 Baptist Health Dr Little Rock AR, 72205
Dr. Mariann Harrington is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Harrington specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Univ of Ar Coll of Med, Little Rock Ar 1980
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Breast Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Univ Hosp Of Arkansas, Hematology-Internal Medicine; Univ Hosp Of Arkansas, Internal Medicine
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Program
Dr. Mariann Harrington M.D.'s Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72205Get Direction
LITTLE ROCK, AR 72205Get Direction
Dr. Mariann Harrington M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Harrington
- Dance Mom Abby Lee Miller Diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Abby Lee Miller, known for her brutal dance instruction and demanding style of training, is as recognized for her tirades as she is for her long-running hit reality show Dance Moms.Abby inherited the love of dance from her late mother and started her own dance company at just 14 years old. She...
- Lymphoma: The Importance of a Support System & Communication
Regardless of what’s being said, communication is something that many people struggle with in their personal relationships. Communication requires self-awareness, listening skills, and the ability to empathize and convey thoughts and feelings accurately. When people are diagnosed with chronic...
- How to Show Social Support for Lymphoma
A cancer diagnosis can shake an individual’s world, and not just the physical aspects of their world, but all corners of it. Although cancer attacks the body, it necessarily also affects a person’s mental and emotional state, and it can have an impact on other people close to the affected...
- Tips for Young Adult Lymphoma Survivors to Make the Most of Recovery
It is extremely difficult to reenter the world and normal life after battling lymphoma. Recovery is much more than the body's physical battle, but how to balance emotions and relationships as well.However, there are specific tools that can assist in adapting back into a life that may seem...
- Exercise Proven to Help Lymphoma Patients
People always say that exercise is the best medicine. It's been proven through many years of research that regular exercise is really important to maintain a healthy body and mind. Doctors are always reminding their patients of the benefits of physical exercise and the power it holds to fight...
- Stem Cell Therapy Puts 4-year-old's Ultra Rare Lymphoma in Remission
4-year-old Jovon Moss was diagnosed with X-linked Lymphoproliferative Syndrome, a rare disorder of the immune system that led him to being taken back and forth to the hospital since his 3rd birthday.Jovon’s journey began in September of last year, when his mother, Brittany Fluellen, first began to...
- Dr. Brad Patrick Baltz MD9101 Kanis Rd Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Stella Miata Kamanda M.D.500 S University Ave Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Yazan Alsayed MD4301 W Markham St Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Konstantinos Arnaoutakis M.D.4301 W Markham St # 508 Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Bijay Nair MD4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Ahmad mazen Safar M.D.805 Loyola Dr Little Rock AR 72211