Dr. Bert Emil Johansson MD/PHD
Pediatrician | Pediatric Critical Care Medicine819 Mount Kisco Rd Armonk NY, 10504
Dr. Bert Johansson is a pediatrician practicing in El Paso, TX. Dr. Johansson is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Johansson diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Johansson can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Tulane Univ Sch of Med, New Orleans La 1993
Tulane University of Louisiana 1993
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- Immunization with influenza A virus hemagglutinin and neuraminidase produced in recombinant baculovirus results in a balanced and broadened immune response superior to conventional vaccine.
- General collection efficiency in liquid iso-octane and tetramethylsilane used as sensitive media in a thimble ionization chamber.
- Assessment of the relative dose distribution around an 192Ir line source using a liquid ionization chamber.
- Long-term stability of liquid ionization chambers with regard to their qualification as local reference dosimeters for low dose-rate absorbed dose measurements in water.
- Supplementation of conventional trivalent influenza vaccine with purified viral N1 and N2 neuraminidases induces a balanced immune response without antigenic competition.
- Immunization against influenza A virus: comparison of conventional inactivated, live-attenuated and recombinant baculovirus produced purified hemagglutinin and neuraminidase vaccines in a murine model system.
- Variation in the divalent cation requirements of influenza A virus N1 neuraminidases.
- Comparison of intranasal and aerosol infection of mice in assessment of immunity to influenza virus infection.
- A call to cellular & humoral arms: enlisting cognate T cell help to develop broad-spectrum vaccines against influenza A.
- Programmed antigenic stimulation: kinetics of the immune response to challenge infections of mice primed with influenza inactivated whole virus or neuraminidase vaccine.
- Influenza viral neuraminidase: the forgotten antigen.
- Independent and disparate evolution in nature of influenza A virus hemagglutinin and neuraminidase glycoproteins.
- Comparative long-term effects in a mouse model system of influenza whole virus and purified neuraminidase vaccines followed by sequential infections.
- Ny And Presby Hosp, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine; Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
Dr. Bert Emil Johansson MD/PHD's Practice location
El Paso, TX 79905Get Direction
Armonk, NY 10504Get Direction
Dr. Bert Emil Johansson MD/PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Johansson
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...
- The Rotavirus Vaccination is Not Associated With Intestinal Disorders
Many doctors still dread to recommend rotavirus vaccination thinking that it may increase the chances of bowel blockage, known as intussusceptions, in children. Many studies have shown that vaccination can considerably reduce the number of hospitalizations due to severe diarrhea in infants. One of...
- What Are Vaccines?
What is a vaccine?Vaccines are products that enable a person to develop immunity against certain diseases. A vaccine can be given through needle injections, by aerosol, or by mouth. The polio vaccine is given in the form of mouth drops that contain live but weakened organisms. The vaccine gets into...
- What Are Pinworms? Treatment and Home Remedies for Pinworms
A pinworm infection is a parasitic infection of the intestines, mostly affecting children. Pinworms can cause great discomfort in children since the infection comes with itching and irritation in the perianal region. This parasitic infection can spread from one child to another. Even adolescents...
- 5 Tips on Living with Strep Throat
Strep throat is an infection that causes sore throat or pharyngitis. It is usually called an infection of the tonsils and throat. Strep throat is caused by bacteria living in the nose and throat known as group A streptococcus. Just like other bacterial infections, you can get the disease from a...
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- Dr. Jonathan Philip Elias M.D.49 Windmill Rd Armonk NY 10504
- Dr. Randi Salzman Feldman M.D.23 Creemer Rd Armonk NY 10504
- Dr. Abby L. Siegel M.D.3 Fawn Ln. Armonk NY 10504
- Dr. Samantha Cayley Lowe M.D.99 Business Park Drive Armonk NY 10504
- Dr. Fereshteh Yazdpour Kovner M.D6 Birch Grove Drive Armonk NY 10504