Dr. Samuel Draper Weirich M.D.
Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery203 Se Park Plaza Dr Suite 140 Vancouver WA, 98684
Dr. Samuel Weirich is a hand surgeon practicing in Vancouver, WA. Dr. Weirich specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Univ Tx Med Sch At Houston, Orthopedic Surgery; Univ Fl Affil Hosps, General Surgery
Dr. Samuel Draper Weirich M.D.'s Practice location
Vancouver, WA 98684Get Direction
Dr. Samuel Draper Weirich M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Weirich
- Motherhood Triggers Brain Growth
New moms are often famous for acting scatter brained and being forgetful. But these are not the only changes in the brain that come along with motherhood, according to a study published in the journal, Behavioral Neuroscience. The study shows that motherhood triggers changes in those areas of the...
- Living with Muscular Dystrophy and the Challenges of Daily Life
Muscular dystrophy is a genetic disorder characterized by gradually deteriorating muscular strength functions. It is primarily caused by mutations in the genes, specifically those that take care of proper muscular functioning and protein production. The disease affects people worldwide, according to...
- What to Expect After a Plastic Surgery
A Brief Introduction to Plastic SurgeryPlastic surgery involves the surgical alteration of one’s body to make it into a different shape or size according to what you may desire. It is a delicate procedure that should be done by qualified surgeons and should be done only when necessary, although...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Carolyn Yang5050 NE Hoyt Street Portland OR 97213
- Dr. Gregory Lloyd Combs M.D.1914 WILLAMETTE FALLS DR WEST LINN OR 97068
- Dr. Jakub Stuart Langer MD1200 NE 48TH AVE HILLSBORO OR 97124
- Dr. Nathan Reh Enoki MD2525 Ne 139th St Vancouver WA 98686
- Dr. Thomas Luen Yen M.D.3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Melissa Rae Kinder MD5050 NE HOYT ST PORTLAND OR 97213