Dr. Michael James Duggan MD
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology5440 South Street Suite 200 Lincoln NE, 68506
Dr. Michael Duggan is a pathologist practicing in Lincoln, NE. Dr. Duggan is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Duggan can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Duggan may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Ne Coll of Med, Omaha Ne 1983
University of Nebraska College of Medicine 1983
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Hematology Pathology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Development of a lethal, closed-abdomen, arterial hemorrhage model in noncoagulopathic swine.
- Self-expanding foam improves survival following a lethal, exsanguinating iliac artery injury.
- Hydrophobically-modified chitosan foam: description and hemostatic efficacy.
- Diagnosis and deployment of a self-expanding foam for abdominal exsanguination: Translational questions for human use.
- Efficacy of a prehospital self-expanding polyurethane foam for noncompressible hemorrhage under extreme operational conditions.
- Chronic safety assessment of hemostatic self-expanding foam: 90-day survival study and intramuscular biocompatibility.
- Validation of Respiratory Inductance Plethysmography for Measuring Tidal Volume in Swine.
Dr. Michael James Duggan MD's Practice location
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Dr. Nagamani Narayana DMD, MS40th And Holdrege, Lincoln NE 68583
- Dr. Matthias I Okoye M.D.600 S 70th St Lincoln NE 68510
- Dr. Brian Dean Toalson MD5440 South Street Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. Aina Inese Silenieks MD5440 South Street Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. Darrell Reaks Lester MD5440 South Street Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. Deborah Kay Davidson DO5440 South Street Lincoln NE 68506