Dr. Michael James Duggan MD
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology5440 South Street Suite 200 Lincoln NE, 68506
Dr. Michael Duggan is a pathologist practicing in Lincoln, NE. Dr. Duggan is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Duggan can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Duggan may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Ne Coll of Med, Omaha Ne 1983
University of Nebraska College of Medicine 1983
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Hematology Pathology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Development of a lethal, closed-abdomen, arterial hemorrhage model in noncoagulopathic swine.
- Self-expanding foam improves survival following a lethal, exsanguinating iliac artery injury.
- Hydrophobically-modified chitosan foam: description and hemostatic efficacy.
- Diagnosis and deployment of a self-expanding foam for abdominal exsanguination: Translational questions for human use.
- Efficacy of a prehospital self-expanding polyurethane foam for noncompressible hemorrhage under extreme operational conditions.
- Chronic safety assessment of hemostatic self-expanding foam: 90-day survival study and intramuscular biocompatibility.
- Validation of Respiratory Inductance Plethysmography for Measuring Tidal Volume in Swine.
Dr. Michael James Duggan MD's Practice location
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Dr. Deborah Kay Davidson DO5440 South Street Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. Aina Inese Silenieks MD5440 South Street Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. Charles Meehan Reese MD5440 South Street Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. Brian Dean Toalson MD5440 South Street Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. Darrell Reaks Lester MD5440 South Street Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. Scott Michael Noel MD5440 South Street Lincoln NE 68506