Dr. Michael Duggan is a pathologist practicing in Lincoln, NE. Dr. Duggan is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Duggan can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Duggan may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Ne Coll of Med, Omaha Ne 1983
University of Nebraska College of Medicine 1983
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Hematology Pathology
- Development of a lethal, closed-abdomen, arterial hemorrhage model in noncoagulopathic swine.
- Self-expanding foam improves survival following a lethal, exsanguinating iliac artery injury.
- Hydrophobically-modified chitosan foam: description and hemostatic efficacy.
- Diagnosis and deployment of a self-expanding foam for abdominal exsanguination: Translational questions for human use.
- Efficacy of a prehospital self-expanding polyurethane foam for noncompressible hemorrhage under extreme operational conditions.
- Chronic safety assessment of hemostatic self-expanding foam: 90-day survival study and intramuscular biocompatibility.
- Validation of Respiratory Inductance Plethysmography for Measuring Tidal Volume in Swine.
- Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Hematology-Pathology; Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Program
Dr. Michael James Duggan MD's Practice location
Dr. Michael James Duggan MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Charles Meehan Reese MD5440 South Street Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. Scott Michael Noel MD5440 South Street Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. Brian Dean Toalson MD5440 South Street Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. Aina Inese Silenieks MD5440 South Street Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. Darrell Reaks Lester MD5440 South Street Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. Deborah Kay Davidson DO5440 South Street Lincoln NE 68506