Dr. Jason P Bynum MD
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry8001 Bruceville Rd Kaiser Permanente- S Sacramento CA, 95823
Dr. Jason Bynum practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Bynum evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Bynum seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
- University Of S Ca/Lac and Usc
Dr. Jason P Bynum MD's Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95823Get Direction
Dr. Jason P Bynum MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bynum
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Dr. Fawzia S. Ashar MD6600 Bruceville Rd Sacramento CA 95823
- Dr. Christine L Collins M.D.8001 Bruceville Rd Sacramento CA 95823
- Dr. Eduardo Radames Morales MD4241 Williamsbourgh Dr Sacramento CA 95823
- Dr. Don Young M.D.7171 BOWLING DR STE 300 SACRAMENTO CA 95823
- Dr. Seeley D. Chandler MD6600 Bruceville Rd Sacramento CA 95823
- Dr. Archangel De leon M.D7466 Sun Castle Ln Sacramento CA 95823