Dr. Thomas Mitchell is an audiologist practicing in Orlando, FL. Dr. Mitchell evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Mitchell takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Thomas R. Mitchell M.S., CCC/A, FAAA's Practice location
Orlando, FL 32828Get Direction
Thomas R. Mitchell M.S., CCC/A, FAAA's reviewsWrite Review
- "There is a Bridge": A Documentary About the Importance of Human Connections with Alzheimer's
"There is a Bridge" by the Memory Bridge is not only a groundbreaking documentary about Alzheimer's disease, but it also helps people to understand the importance of humanity and further understand those who are terminally ill.Alzheimer’s is one of the leading causes of death in the United States....
- What Age Group is Affected by Binge Eating Disorder?
Binge eating disorder is a serious, but curable eating disorder. Common characteristics of binge eating disorder consist of suicide risks, functional weakness and increased rate of the psychiatric condition co-occurring. Body image despair and eating disorders: what’s age got to do with it?The...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Treating Lupus
Lupus or systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) is a chronic autoimmune condition where your immune system sees your own tissues as foreign cells and therefore starts to produce antibodies against them. Since the antibodies are produced by your own cells, these antibodies are given the term...
- Sleep Apnea Can Directly Affect Metabolism
When To Talk With A Healthcare ProviderGetting enough sleep has been the crying motto of many healthcare providers. There are numerous reasons as to why, but some recent research regarding sleep apnea and the relation to metabolism might just encourage some to address sleeping issues that are...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Alexis L Riley AUD1325 36th St Vero Beach FL 32960
- Dr. Anna Rowe Sellers AU.D.1460 Lake Baldwin Ln Orlando FL 32814
- Patrick Dolon AU.D.8440 Tradeport Dr Orlando FL 32827
- Jean L Acheson-hollowell AUD133 Benmore Drive Winter Park FL 32792
- Lori Klingenberg AUD133 Benmore Drive Winter Park FL 32792
- Ms. Linda Dianne Petticrew M.ED. CCC-A1300 Kuhl Ave Orlando FL 32806