Dr. Melvin N Berger MD
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH, 44106
Dr. Melvin Berger practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Cleveland, OH. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Berger treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Children'S Hosp, Pediatrics
Dr. Melvin N Berger MD's Practice location
Dr. Melvin N Berger MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Berger
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?
Sinusitis is another word for an infection of the sinuses, which are four in number and are positioned at the back of the skull. These air spaces help to carry the skull’s weight. When the sinuses are congested, then infection can occur. There are a few reasons that may cause inflammation of the...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Pink Eye vs. Allergies
IntroductionThe eye is one of the sensitive parts of the body, and it easily gets affected by any irritants such as microbes. Eyes turning red would be due to not getting enough sleep or not blinking enough in a day. In certain cases, it can also be a sign of some kind of infection or...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Dr. Velma Lou Paschall MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Eli Silver MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Benjamin Thomas Prince M.D.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Akhilesh K Chouksey MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Leigh A Kerns MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Kholoud K Wishah MD29160 CENTER RIDGE RD WESTLAKE OH 44145