Dr. Fred Weiss, MD is one of the country's most highly ranked doctors, specializing in pediatric cardiology. MD Weiss currently sees patients in Hershey, Pennsylvania and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Dr. ...
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1971
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Cardiology
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- 1978
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Pediatric Cardiology; Ny Med Coll/Met Hosp Ctr, Pediatrics
- Baylor College of Medicine - Houston, TX - Pediatric Cardiology
- Childrens Hospital of Pittsburgh / UPMC Health Sys - Pittsburgh, PA - Pediatric Cardiology
- University of Pittsburgh - School of Medicine
- Pediatric Cardiology - Texas Children's Hospital, Houston, TX
- Pediatric Cardiology - Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC 1974
- Baylor College of Medicine 1973
- Texas Children's Hospital, Houston, Texas
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pediatric Cardiology
- Baylor College of Medicine, Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Cardiology
Dr. Fred H Weiss MD's Practice location
Dr. Fred H Weiss MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- Dr. Amy Dipietro M.D.500 University Drive Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Mark H Cohen MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Jason Ryan Imundo M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Stephen E Cyran MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Sunita Juliana Ferns MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Vincent P Aluquin MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033