Dr. Robert E. Neihart M.D.
Internist4321 Washington St Suite 3000 Kansas City MO, 64111
Dr. Robert Neihart is an internist practicing in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Neihart specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Neihart provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Washington Univ Sch Of Med- St Louis Mo 1982
Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine 1982
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Infectious Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Univ Of Ks Med Ctr, Infectious Diseases; St Luke'S Hosp, Internal Medicine
- University of Missouri, Columbia School of Medicine, (Columbia, Mo)
- St Luke's Hospital Program
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine
Dr. Robert E. Neihart M.D.'s Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64111Get Direction
Dr. Robert E. Neihart M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Neihart
- Your Touch Can Influence Your Behavior
According to a new study an individual's sense of touch can influence the way he or she views the world. According to the researchers at Yale, Harvard, and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, textures, shapes and weights can influence judgments and decisions. For example, people who are...
- What Is Colchicine?
Generic Name: ColchicineBrand Name: ColcrysWhat is colchicine?Colchicine is an oral medication, which is available as a generic and brand-name drug. Colchicine is a prescription drug. The generic form of this drug is usually less expensive than the branded ones. In certain cases, the generic ones...
- Obesity & Sleep Disorders, Affect Child's Ability to Learn
A new study has shown that weight, sleeping disorders, and inability to learn are all linked with each other in children. A child who is overweight and who does not get enough sleep may have difficulty learning. Moreover, a child who has learning disabilities has a higher risk of developing obesity...
- Non-Medical Treatments for High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure, or hypertension, is a critical condition that should be taken very seriously. If left untreated for a long period of time, it can lead to fatal consequences. Many people who suffer from this condition underestimate its significance and do not follow their doctors' orders. It is...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Summer Danger: Above Ground Pools Linked to Most Child Drownings
Portable pools are often associated with drowning in young children, according to a new study. A portable pool is a structure that is generally used in the place of an in-ground swimming pool or any water recreation. Researchers report that a child drowns in a portable pool every 5...
- Dr. Steve O Egwuonwu MDKansas University Medical Ctr Kansas City KS 66160
- Dr. Nina Arakelova MD9100 W 74TH ST OVERLAND PARK KS 66204
- Yelena Pinzur1010 Carondelet Drive Kansas City Missouri 64114
- J. Chris Perryman4321 Washington Street Kansas City Missouri 64111
- Dr. Karla LaTomaya Houston-Gray MD6400 Prospect Avenue Kansas City Missouri 64132
- Dr. Crystal D. LaGalle D.O.2700 CLAY EDWARDS DR NORTH KANSAS CITY MO 64116