Dr. Harold A Tabaie MD
Cardiothoracic Surgeon1801 Colorado Ave Suite 250 Turlock CA, 95382
Dr. Harold Tabaie, DO MD is one of the country's top ranked doctors, specializing in cardiothoracic surgery, surgery, and vascular surgery. DO MD Tabaie currently treats patients in Bradenton, Florida ...
Education and Training
Mi State Univ, Coll of Osteo Med, East Lansing Mi 1978
Dr. Harold A Tabaie MD's Practice location
Turlock, CA 95382Get Direction
LOS ANGELES, CA 90022Get Direction
Dr. Harold A Tabaie MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tabaie
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Dr. Lit Keung Fung M.D.1501 Oakdale Rd Modesto CA 95355
- Dr. Noel L Concepcion MD1540 Florida Ave Modesto CA 95350
- Dr. James C Macmillan MD1540 Florida Ave Modesto CA 95350
- Dr. Minghui Liu MD, PHD1541 Florida Avenue Modesto CA 95350
- Dr. Hugh Mcnair Tobin MD1406 River Oaks Dr Modesto CA 95356
- Dr. John Porteous MD1541 Florida Ave Modesto CA 95350