Dr. William Stephen Maher M.D.
Internist2000 Washington St Suite 546 Newton Lower Falls MA, 02462
Dr. William Maher is an internist practicing in Newton Lower Falls, MA. Dr. Maher specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Maher provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Georgetown Univ Sch of Med, Washington Dc 1991
Georgetown University School of Medicine 1991
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Ear Infection
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Ear Wax
- Vascular Disease
- David Grant Usaf Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Travis Air Force Base, David Grant USAF Medical Center 1992
- David Grant Medical Center Program
Dr. William Stephen Maher M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. William Stephen Maher M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Maher
- The Human Heart: Function, Chambers, and Location
IntroductionThe human heart is a part of the cardiovascular system that is situated in the middle of the chest between the lungs. Its exact location is slightly positioned to the left and behind the sternum (breastbone). The size of the heart is approximately the size of your fist. Its function...
- What are the Health Benefits of Coconut Oil?
Once upon a time, this oil was ostracized by experts for the saturated fat present within it. However, coconut oil is regaining its position in health streams due to innumerable benefits that it offers. It is now considered as oil that can be a cure for many conditions, including thyroid problems,...
- What Is Ringworm?
Ringworm, or tinea, refers to a fungal infection of the skin. The term ‘worm’ is derived from the old belief that the disease was caused by a worm. The term ‘ring’ refers to the characteristic ring-shaped patches produced by the fungus on the skin. Infection is often found in the outer layer...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Are Detox Diets Effective?
Body detoxes are becoming a popular fad among society. From celebrities, to the girl next door, everyone seems to raving over this complicated diet. A detox diet relies on a meal plan, or lifestyle change, that would help to remove toxins from your body. Companies are catching on to this trend;...
- Is Hand Sanitizer Safe to Use?
Hand sanitizer has alcohol, like ethyl alcohol, as the active ingredient to provide the antiseptic effect. In addition, it may also contain a variety of fragrances, glycerine, and water. Sanitizers containing alcohol are ideal for preventing most of the bacterial and viral infections. But these may...
- Dr. Connie H. Chen MD16 HAYDEN AVE LEXINGTON MA 02421
- Hemangi Sane27 Lanark Road Brighton MA 2135
- Dr. Jean S. Bonnet M.D.745 RIVER ST MATTAPAN MA 02126
- Dr. Barbara A. Stewart M.D.1400 Centre Street Newton Massachusetts 02459
- Dr. Irina Maysky M.D.319 ALLSTON ST BRIGHTON MA 02135
- Dr. Richard A. Brodie M.D.358 Harvard St Cambridge MA 02138