Dr. Steven Wayne Blum D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice19613 W 101st St Lenexa KS, 66220
Dr. Steven Blum is a Dentist practicing in Lenexa, KS. Dr. Blum specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Steven Wayne Blum D.D.S.'s Practice location
Lenexa, KS 66220Get Direction
Dr. Steven Wayne Blum D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Blum
Love the Dentist but the staff is a nightmare.
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Dr. Colleen Ashley Nguyen D.D.S.9501 State Ave Kansas City KS 66111
- Dr. Matthew Spencer Forbes DDS5830 Nall Ave Mission KS 66202
- Dr. Greg M Markway D.D.S.971 E Lincoln Ln Gardner KS 66030
- Dr. James T Voorhees DDS8615 Rosehill Rd Lenexa KS 66215
- Dr. Jamie L Smiley DDS6700 W 121st Street Leawood KS 66209
- Dr. William Christopher Busch DMD2000 SWIFT AVE NORTH KANSAS CITY MO 64116