Julie Devahl is a physical therapist practicing in Dallas, TX. Julie Devahl specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Julie Devahl can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Julie Devahl will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- 2006 Excellence in Teaching - UT Southwestern School of Allied Health Scien
- 1996 Texas Consortium of Physical Therapy Clinical Education - Outstanding
- 1979University of North Dakota - Summa Cum Laude
- MemberAmerican Physical Therapy Association
Julie Marie Devahl PT's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75390Get Direction
Julie Marie Devahl PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- What is a Hamstring Strain?
Hamstring strains happen because of an excess strain or pull on one of the three strings of muscles at the back of the thigh. This is a very common injury that affects athletes who participate in events or games that require fast sprinting and immediate halts. The strain on the muscle can be mild...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Alternative Treatments for Stroke
Knowing about the treatment and care of stroke victims is important. When a victim shows stroke-like signs and symptoms, a neurologist must confirm the symptoms as well as identify the type of stroke the victim is suffering from, the affected areas, and the level of damage. This will help in...
- Do I Have Turf Toe?
If you are a sports person, particularly a football player, this term will ring a bell. It is very common among players in a variety of sports, including basketball, gymnastics, and soccer, as well as in dance forms, like ballet. Turf toe refers to the nagging pain caused by the ligament sprain...
- David Leroy Zeigler PT FAAOMPT1101 Ohio Dr Plano TX 75093
- Mark Brandon Mcbride DPT4621 W Park Blvd Plano TX 75093
- Kyle Knauff DPT6200 River Bend Dr Lisle IL 60532
- Dr. Danielle Franklin DPT5001 Statesman Dr Irving TX 75063
- Scott Cloud PT7115 Greenville Ave Dallas TX 75231
- Lorien Hathaway Other5503 Inverrary Ct Dallas TX 75287